Sumo Springs

maz

UK Nottm 2008 315cdi4x4 van
Hello folks,
Has anyone installed or had fitted sumo springs in place of the factory bump stops?
I was looking to see what the feedback was like [good? bad? indifferent?]
Please do rely with you experience.
Cheers maz.

pfflyer

Easy to install and I installed at the same time as a Hellwig sway bar so I am not sure which one made the difference. Took about 1 hour to install both front and back on the 2500 and about 45 minutes on the 3500 chassis. I think if I was to do the 2500 again it would take 30 minutes or less. I would install them again but I would look into the heavier sway bar as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: maz

Outlookela

I did it. Can't say I noticed the difference, but maybe its a low speed rough road thing. The idea seems very sound. If you can do mechanics it will be easy. If you are not into mechanics still like me took a while to figure it out.

• Thanks

maz

UK Nottm 2008 315cdi4x4 van
I did it. Can't say I noticed the difference, but maybe its a low speed rough road thing. The idea seems very sound. If you can do mechanics it will be easy. If you are not into mechanics still like me took a while to figure it out.
Yes i can do the mechanics no problem.
I just didn't want to spend all that money for nothing.

Tiny Travels

2017 170"ext, 4x4, 2500
I have them and think it made a big difference. Super easy install too.
Like Pfflyer, I installed the Hellwig bar at the same time.

• Love

kcshoots

I too installed them and certainly made a difference with sway when entering and exiting driveways and rough roads.

• Love
Installed mine, but also installed Van Compass Stage 4 kit (additional, separate shock up front and Sumo Springs)... Even though the shock made more difference overall, I think the Sumo's did help.

• Thanks

Top Bottom