For Sale Thread: Airstream Sprinter Westfalia Vans Available to Buy

Camp

Sprinter Westfalia
I'm scratching my head... pricing for the 4x4 Westy is back up to $100k on RVTrader! This van and it's listing have been perplexing to say the least!

Camp

Sprinter Westfalia
The 4x4 Westy’s RVTrader ad and Expedition Portal thread have been deleted. Normally I’d assume that means it’s been sold, but who knows with this one... maybe it will resurface with an even higher price in a few months.

Kiltym

'05 Westy
A former Westy owner sent me this craigslist link.
This is NOT my van and I have no affiliation with the seller.

Incredible. The grill is not original, but more authentic to the van. Everything is so shiny!

Camp

Sprinter Westfalia
A former Westy owner sent me this craigslist link.
This is NOT my van and I have no affiliation with the seller.

This Westy probably has spent less time on the road than any other! Only 4k miles in 2021 is almost unbelievable. TWO Sherpas Translift racks that look mint are another rare sight. If only it still had the original graphics, then this would truly be a time capsule. Pasting the details below for the Westy records...

Mapleton, UT

$120,000

4,460 miles

Details copied from listing:

I’m offering my never used/like NEW Mercedes Sprinter Westfalia for sale:
Absolutely like new!! I’m the original owner bought it new in 2007, and never used it, 4K original miles (miles are from the dealer delivery from east coast to west coast dealer and to SLC). All Westfalia options (some only in Germany available) absolutely like new condition!! I just took it out of storage and had it fully serviced, including all fluids replaced, new tires (5), a new battery and master break cylinder.
Extremely rare find! Only 250 were ever imported to the US and I’m certain, there is no other like it anywhere! It is the very best available! And it is much better equipped and less expensive then the new ones.
$120,000 firm, serious enquirers only.

2004 mercedes sprinter
condition: like new
cylinders: 5 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: diesel
odometer: 4460
paint color: silver
rv type: class B
size / dimensions: 18’
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

Camp

Sprinter Westfalia
I have 2 Sherpa Translift racks with mine also. Didn’t know they were that rare :)
On Euro James Cooks the take rate seems to have been higher just based on ones online. I should have kept track of how many Airstream Westfalia listings have had the racks, but I'm fairly certain I can count on one hand all the listings that even had just ONE in the past couple years. TWO is a different story! It wouldn't be hard to imagine that in America just your Westy and the one with 4k miles above have double racks! Anyone have three... two on the van and one in the parts collection?

Top Bottom