Espar D4/D4L under low swivel seat.

infamy

I'm looking at getting the espar D4 for my Sprinter 2020, 170, with factory swivel seats. (so low seat base). And wondering if anyone has fit a D4 in the low base seat. Was originally going to go with the D2, but seems a lot of the upfitters in the PNW are pushing higher BTU heaters.

I'm looking at getting the espar D4 for my Sprinter 2020, 170, with factory swivel seats. (so low seat base). And wondering if anyone has fit a D4 in the low base seat. Was originally going to go with the D2, but seems a lot of the upfitters in the PNW are pushing higher BTU heaters.
Here is D4 in a low base. It was temporary fitted here, the final location has better clearance on the intake. Order a 90 degree 90mm hood and use 90 mm duct. The frictional loses are within specifications. Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

infamy

Since I'm not fitting the fuse box in there, i assume i have a bit more space? Is there a reason, its not fitted the other orientation? (i assume clearance?)

When I said temp fitted, I meant laying in. Follow the indentation on the floor and everything fits. My intake installed has the recommended 1 1/2” clearance. It has run several hours flawlessly.

Nightpanda

2016 4x4 144 premie
Here is D4 in a low base. It was temporary fitted here, the final location has better clearance on the intake. Order a 90 degree 90mm hood and use 90 mm duct. The frictional loses are within specifications. Let me know if you have any questions.
Where did you source the boat flooring?

Top Bottom