LTV orders - deliveries

Togin

Got my call yesterday, Unity RL delivered to dealer 1/12/21.... Looking to pick up in the next 2 weeks. Placed order early March 2020

Jhoeft

2021 Unity 24MB
After a lot of searching and phone calls we found a Unity 24MB in October that the dealer had on allocation and had been "configured" in May. The dealer told us the build start date was mid-December with a projected ship date of late February. The options/upgrades selected by the dealer were very close to what we wanted. We were able to make decor color changes since we were still inside the factory permitted change window. Overall we feel quite fortunate to have found a unit that we could get exactly the way we wanted it and will only have to wait 5 - 6 months. We signed up for a "myLTV" account based on our Purchase Order number and were able to confirm the build start date with the factory.
Got our call today (1/18/21) that the RV is in and will be ready for pickup in 4 days. We ordered the unit in mid-October 2020 that was already in the dealer pipeline since May but had yet to be purchased. It had a build start date of 12/16/20. We were able to change the exterior color, counter top color, and add the exterior table to the order since the build start was still >6 weeks out.

The unit ended up being manufactured earlier than 12/16 as it was already completed by 12/22 with the exception of the awning being installed. We were just glad that the earlier production date did not affect us getting the changes we had requested.

penndude

Got my call yesterday, Unity RL delivered to dealer 1/12/21.... Looking to pick up in the next 2 weeks. Placed order early March 2020
Congratulations! Your time from order to delivery sounds like it will be inside one year! Which dealer did you order for??

penndude

Got our call today (1/18/21) that the RV is in and will be ready for pickup in 4 days. We ordered the unit in mid-October 2020 that was already in the dealer pipeline since May but had yet to be purchased. It had a build start date of 12/16/20. We were able to change the exterior color, counter top color, and add the exterior table to the order since the build start was still >6 weeks out.

The unit ended up being manufactured earlier than 12/16 as it was already completed by 12/22 with the exception of the awning being installed. We were just glad that the earlier production date did not affect us getting the changes we had requested.
Congratulations! So exciting. Where is the first trip planned?

penndude

Finally! I have news from myself to post.

* Month Ordered: January 2020
* Lead Time on Order: 12 to 14 moths
* Model Ordered: Model-Unity RL
* When You Receive a Production Slot: February 2021(VIN has been assigned)
* Forecasted Delivery with Production Slot: Expected April 2021

Jhoeft

2021 Unity 24MB
Congratulations! Your time from order to delivery sounds like it will be inside one year! Which dealer did you order for??
We ordered/purchased our unit from Schaap's RV Traveland in Sioux Falls, SD. They had the unit as part of their allocation and was in the queue and pre configured by them. When we put our deposit down on it in October we were able to make the color changes we wanted since it was still 6+ weeks out from production. We took delivery on February 12th and drove it back to NorCal.

Togin

Penndude;

We ordered from Craig Smith RV out of Galion Ohio, everything went smooth with pick up. I am retiring May 18th of this year and will be taking our first trip June 3rd to Maine for The North East LTV Rally. Right now we have 2 trips planned in June, 2 in August, 1 ea in September through November. Next year in March we plane on taking an extended trip to Florida... We are optimistic that the Covid situation will be in the rear view mirror so to speak. We are getting our 2nd Pfizer shot this coming Friday so feel better about this already.

Good luck with your new LTV, many safe travels... to all on this forum.....

Bongju

2022 Unity RL
Just got an update from my dealer Van City in St. Louis, MO.

* Month Ordered: October 2020
* Lead Time on Order: 12 months
* When You Receive a Production Slot: July 19, 2021
* Forecasted Delivery with Production Slot: Sept. 13, 2021

22TB

Bongju

Mind me asking what your order number was?

We also ordered in Oct 2020 from Van City for delivery in St Loius and have heard nothing in terms of a status/build date of our unit.

Thanks

Bongju

2022 Unity RL
Bongju

Mind me asking what your order number was?

We also ordered in Oct 2020 from Van City for delivery in St Loius and have heard nothing in terms of a status/build date of our unit.

Thanks
They did not contact me either. I had to email my salesman and ask for status.

Proceed Leisurely

(Awaiting) ‘22 LTV Unity TB
Month Ordered: August 2020
* Lead Time on Order: 16 - 20 months
* Model Ordered: 2022 Unity U24TB
* When You Receive a Production Slot: TBD
* Forecasted Delivery with Production Slot: TBD

We’ve been told by dealer:
- no confirmation that ‘21 chassis are at Winkler factory yet
- in May, supply chain issues causing hit/miss availability of M-B chassis, Alcoa wheels, awnings, grey & black tank valves, other
- if you ordered new today, minimum 24 month lead time

Note: new 2022 pricing is published on website . . . does anyone know of reason for the major yr-yr base-price increase, approximately 8%?

Proceed Leisurely

UPDATE: This just came to me in an email from Triple E’s Wally Nuefeld: “We have started to receive new chassis (both Ford & Mercedes) as of the last week of July.”

texasrvfam

* Month Ordered: Late August 2020
* Lead Time on Order: 12 to 15 months
* Options: Aluminum Wheels, Exterior Ladder, Exterior Table, Fan Upgrade, 200 Watt Solar, Front Dinette Mattress, LP Generator, Bianco White Glamour, 4 Point Leveling Jacks, Remote Key Fob, Macerator
* When You Receive a Production Slot: NA
* Forecasted Delivery with Production Slot: NA

For those of you who are getting yours in less than 12 months, what options did you choose?
UPDATE
GOY VIN NUMBER 8/26

Otter Pops

2022 MB
Just received our chassis VIN today. Ordered from Holland RV in San Marcos. Originally was a 2021, but we were on the year-end bubble, so are now getting a 2022.
Also received initial photos of build from the factory (bare chassis and rails / storage bins attached).
* Month Ordered: August 2020
* Lead Time on Order: 12 - 14 months
* Model Ordered: Unity MB
* "On-Line" Date: Sept. 9, 2021
* RTS ('Ready to Ship'?) Date: Sept. 13, 2021
It's getting real.

Proceed Leisurely

Just received our chassis VIN today. Ordered from Holland RV in San Marcos. Originally was a 2021, but we were on the year-end bubble, so are now getting a 2022.
Also received initial photos of build from the factory (bare chassis and rails / storage bins attached).
* Month Ordered: August 2020
* Lead Time on Order: 12 - 14 months
* Model Ordered: Unity MB
* "On-Line" Date: Sept. 9, 2021
* RTS ('Ready to Ship'?) Date: Sept. 13, 2021
It's getting real.
Reality DOES start to set in (eventually) especially for those with the gift of Patience ?. Wondering if you have confirmation from LTV they are building your ‘22 MB on the 2021 Benz chassis?? Enjoy!

Otter Pops

2022 MB
I did not get written confirmation on the chassis year, but the rep. at Holland said that he believed it would be a 2021, as they started receiving 2021 chassis in late July.
I did look on the Alldata site - they say the 10th character in VIN is the year definition. My 10th is the letter M, which by their chart indicates a 2021 vehicle.
I am checking on insurance options, and they will be able to confirm if nothing else.

Proceed Leisurely

I did not get written confirmation on the chassis year, but the rep. at Holland said that he believed it would be a 2021, as they started receiving 2021 chassis in late July.
I did look on the Alldata site - they say the 10th character in VIN is the year definition. My 10th is the letter M, which by their chart indicates a 2021 vehicle.
I am checking on insurance options, and they will be able to confirm if nothing else.
#OtterPops: High Fives ? are in order - Congrats on your good news from Holland RV on your '22 MB with what is appears to be a '21 Chassis! ?
I may be a bit bold by asking - what dealer negotiations did you employ to balance out the year over year base price increase (about 8% . . . greater than inflation)? Maybe a "Factory Recognition Discount"? extended warranty? deals on upgrades/mods? service work priority? other tactics?
Hoping our dealers will provide some advocacy after we've being "loyal" for more than a year after placing a deposit back in 2020. Or not. Enjoy the Anticipation of Arrival!

Otter Pops

2022 MB
We have not done that dance yet, but they said there should be some negotiation possible. I have a couple of items I am having the dealer install; I will meet with them prior to delivery and will work it all out at that point.

FYI, they are really moving on the build (seems like the info I received over the weekend must have been held up in transit [not the Ford kind], as they have made huge progress). Here is a pic I just received. It shows (3) of the (4) rigid solar panels installed.Build pic - 3bb.jpg

Top Bottom