Alignment near Portland Oregon?

Bikepin

Anybody have any recommendations for front end alignments near Portland Oregon? I know there’s a Mercedes dealer ship just south that sells sprinters but older online reviews for mechanical work are horrible.

thanks

D

Deleted member 50714

I have no clue but suggest locating a facility equipped with alignment apparatus programmed with Mercedes Benz latest software which, is my understanding, revised three times in the last five years.

Ask for a print-out after conclusion. Make certain it's agreed prior to alignment, all alignment specs will be in the green and don't let them flimflam you otherwise.

Accurate alignments take time. Many shops I suspect will only ajust toe-in.

IMG_2153.JPG

Video not Sprinter specific but excellent familiarization.

Last edited by a moderator:

autostaretx

Erratic Member
"Many shops I suspect will only ajust toe-in. " (sic)

Bob? Quoth the 2003 service manual: "NOTE: Camber and Caster are not adjustable on this vehicle. (TOE ONLY)."

(page 2-17)

((i do know that some people use camber shims ... but they're not dealers))

--dick

D

Deleted member 50714

I dunno, did I miss the MY? Info here about alignments in Webcasts.
Make sure U-bolts are re-torqued.

Last edited by a moderator:

ultrarunnertodd

2019 2WD 144 ETA Catering
I used Les Schwab in Newberg, Oregon. I suppose they all have the same abilities, they were able to help identify that my tires only needed to be rotated and the alignment was still good. They gave me the printout to verify what they found, once the tires were rotated, my vibration went away. and they only charged me $39. For reference, I have a 2017 170 2 wheel drive.

Top Bottom