2004 Airstream Westfalia water pump needed

Junebug

Hello!

I am new to this whole forum thing and I need help!

I am wondering if anyone out there knows how to or where to order a water pump for a 2004 Airstream Westfalia.

And I am wondering if it is something that is easy or not.

Thank you!

I can't answer your question.

I can say that RV builders/conversion companies don't manufacture those parts. They buy them from suppliers. That means that it is likely your pump will be a stock item. If you get the pump label information you can then search the internet or check with local RV dealerships. You might start by searching Amazon and going from there.

vic

OldWest

2004 T1N Westfalia
Go to the Airstream Westfalia subforum here. There are several threads on how to replace and where to buy the submersible water pump.

Subforum:

Where to buy replacement at GoWesty.com:

How to replace water pump:

Other:

There are other threads on different water pumps with higher pressure and output, loose connections inside freshwater tank, using an ax to open tank cover, always-running water pump, outside water input connection issues and switch needed, etc.

Also, there is an annual Westyfest on the east coast over Labor Day (don't know if will happen this year or not). And there is an Oregon Westivus later this summer (don't know if will happen or not). These are great places to share information about these Westies.

Please follow-up and post whatever you find and do. Thanks.

ZenFire

The Westfalia water pump for pumping tap water is the exact same as the 1986-1991 Westfalia VW, and GoWesty.com has them for $30. Get 2, they are prone to fail, and easy to replace.

Top Bottom