Blower Motor quit

OK, it's getting hot here in Florida once again. And my blower motor just quit. Here's what I checked. I swapped the Blower Motor Resistor from my other working sprinter. No help. I didn't think would anyway, as it wasn't the usual full speed and off. I checked the fuses and could not find a bad one. I pulled the motor and hot tested it and it spun just fine. History: The van is a 2005 with 267,000 miles. The dash panel switch cluster was changed about 100k ago due to the usual solder point failure. What is the likely issue or where should I check next?

Thanks,
Barry
Sarasota FL

autostaretx

Erratic Member
On my 2005, the cabin fan fuse is #21 on the *under steering column* panel (i.e. Fuse Block 1).

There have been members who weren't aware of that panel...

--dick

erldrums

2006 tin long tall 2500
mine did the same thing yesterday, unplugged the resistor, fuses, re plugged, and wiggled the temp dial a good few times..came back on!!..the temp dials do get funny, I had a hvac unit, non working, took it out , sprayed the pot with wd40 wiggled back and forth a good few times and it came back to life..just a thought/coincidence mine went same time as yours!
erl

Top Bottom