Hymer Sprinter campervan help request

Cora Pee

Hello, I'm new here and hope I'm on the correct forum. Almost decided that we are going to buy one of these for travelling about when we can. Reckon we'll use it 3-4 weeks at a time. Does anyone here have one of these? Thanks

CaptSteve

2018 316cdi 4x4
I have a Hymercar Grand Canyon S 4x4 here in the U.K. I have found the build quality to be good and the layout makes it easy for extended trips.

Cora Pee

Thanks for getting back to me. Do you have a pop up and if so is it practical? Only two of us but thought might be an nice to have option. How many sleep in your van? Do you have the transverse bed? It's the 600 we are considering.

CaptSteve

2018 316cdi 4x4
I don’t know what a 600 is but yes, I have a transverse bed. It has flared walls so just about okay for a six footer.

I prefer sleeping in the pop top as it’s cooler and I have more room to spread out, but the van can sleep four adults.

CaptSteve

2018 316cdi 4x4
Getting up and down is fine. The downstairs bed is at the back so you don’t disturb them. I don’t leave the ladder in place during the day, I just push it up out of the way. Good luck if you go for it, the whole family love ours.

Top Bottom