OEM Dash Switches

I3uller

Looking to see if anyone here knows of a company that makes the OEM dash switches for the VS30? Agile Off Road makes some switches but they're only the center rectangular ones and they don't do the rounded edges of the end switches. I'm looking to add a light switch in the double switch location to the left of the steering wheel. Thanks!

Eric B

Hein / Impact3D made some rapid prototyped switch blanks and will sell them with generic toggle switches included - you can search for him here or on eBay

if you want genuine MB optional dash switchesyou are going to have to track down the VIN of a van that has the switches you want so that you can get the local parts department to order those switches

Or you need to pay a subscription fee to the MB Upfitter Portal to have access to their parts diagrams

Wrinkledpants

Looking to see if anyone here knows of a company that makes the OEM dash switches for the VS30? Agile Off Road makes some switches but they're only the center rectangular ones and they don't do the rounded edges of the end switches. I'm looking to add a light switch in the double switch location to the left of the steering wheel. Thanks!
Agile has an OEM dash switch for the VS30. It's a factory MB switch for lights, just like for the NCV3 but with the rounded design. Or get it from MB.

Eric B

Original poster is I believe asking about the dash switches that go in the ends of the right array, or the two that go in the left array... the ones with rounded corners

Top Bottom