Overhead Storage with Factor Headliner

EinarJ

Curious if anyone has experience with doing overhead storage cabinets or mule bag like options with a factory headliner installed. I’ve seen a few builds where it looks like people have trimmed out the headliner to accommodate for fitting the cabinets/storage more flush to the wall. I talked to Adventure Wagon and was told their mule bags could work but would need a spacer behind the bottom part of the bag to push them out a bit to accommodate for the curve of the factory headliner. Would love to know what other’s experience has been. Thanks!!

window2time

GLJones, I like this setup. I went to their website and couldn't find where they sell that shelf system separately but I saw it on their custom vans. Were you able to buy it separately from Vannon and did you install it yourself. How do you like it?

Our shelves from Vannon.com. They have an elastic net that closes over the opening that wasn't installed when I took the first photo.

GLJones

GLJones, I like this setup. I went to their website and couldn't find where they sell that shelf system separately but I saw it on their custom vans. Were you able to buy it separately from Vannon and did you install it yourself. How do you like it?
It's not on their website. You have to contact them about it. They can customize them to your needs as well. We had our uplifter install them with the divider and more, but I understand it's an easy install and they provide all the hardware.

Top Bottom