Thanks to Dr. A for the fuel pump

whodat

I am not a paid spokesperson. I'm just a plain old Sprinter owner that is very thankful to have saved some dough with one of Andy's
rebuilt high pressure fuel pumps.

If you ever need one, or think you might need one, give him a call. After helping me make a definitive diagnosis, I sent him payment and a core deposit via paypal and two days later I had a pump. What's more, he was there during the install for pointers and a bit of tech support and afterward for reassurance at start up.

Mr. Bittenbinder, thanks for this and for all of your other contributions to this forum.

Don

abittenbinder

Doktor A (864-623-9110)
I am not a paid spokesperson. I'm just a plain old Sprinter owner that is very thankful to have saved some dough with one of Andy's
rebuilt high pressure fuel pumps.

If you ever need one, or think you might need one, give him a call. After helping me make a definitive diagnosis, I sent him payment and a core deposit via paypal and two days later I had a pump. What's more, he was there during the install for pointers and a bit of tech support and afterward for reassurance at start up.

Mr. Bittenbinder, thanks for this and for all of your other contributions to this forum.

Don
You are very welcome Don and yes, you are not a 'paid spokesman', but I hope you enjoy your complimentary Bahamas vacation. Doktor A

sailquik

Dr. A's
"Sprinter Hot line"
phone number is:
Area code: 412
Phone: 366 Number: 6165
Program it into your mobile/cell if you own a Sprinter!
R

Last edited:

E-mail may work. It's probably better to call him on the phone.

(412) 366-6165

He's in the Pittburgh, PA area which is Eastern Daylight Time. If you get vocie mail, leave him your number and name. Don't rely on the "Missed calls" cell phone function. vic

Oops. Roger beat me to it.

Top Bottom