Roof Mount Awning Options for Low Roof Sprinter

Hoffsquared

Hello,

I am wondering what the best option is for a roof mount awning using OEM roof rails on a 2019 MB Sprinter.
Just learned that the Fiamma awnings need a rack on the low roof van.

Thanks

cacaw

I'm looking for an awning for our 2019 144 high roof van. Fiamma looks like the most popular choice but I'd consider other brands too.

Fiamma makes brackets for Sprinters with or without rack rails. I'm assuming that your low roof van has the same roof rack channel and holes as our high roof van.

BrennWagon

He’s just this guy, you know?
You could make a bracket out of heavy angle aluminum to attach the awning to the roof track

Hoffsquared

I'm looking for an awning for our 2019 144 high roof van. Fiamma looks like the most popular choice but I'd consider other brands too.

Fiamma makes brackets for Sprinters with or without rack rails. I'm assuming that your low roof van has the same roof rack channel and holes as our high roof van.
We have factory roof rails for our low roof van. But Fiamma says their roof mount awnings (F65s and F80s) will not fit the low roof. I've had one seller say it will fit but not really willing to spend lots of $$ only to find out it doesn't fit well or we really have to be creative on installation. Other sellers I've contacted says will not work.

We do not have roof racks and like the look of the roof mounts awnings.

Top Bottom