VS30 Passenger OEM C and D pillar trim

1226dslsimmons

‘19 4x4 crew
I added all the passenger trim to my crew to make it less like a cargo van. Who would of thought plastic would be so expensive. Two orders were from pelican parts and the other one was from Mercedes parts hub. They had better pricing.

Attachments

1226dslsimmons

‘19 4x4 crew
I used 1/4” Baltic birch plywood for the wall panels and yes to the contact cement also for wall panels. For the flooring I used a marine mastic

sgdeltasailor

I added all the passenger trim to my crew to make it less like a cargo van. Who would of thought plastic would be so expensive. Two orders were from pelican parts and the other one was from Mercedes parts hub. They had better pricing.
@1226dslsimmons , thanks for sharing this info. I am currently looking to purchase OEM trim to cover up the 2 D-Pillars by the rear door. Is your first attachment the parts needed for both driver and passenger side and they include the plastic rivet nuts to mount them on? Also, it looks like (from the picture that) your crew is a 2019 144WB, do you happen to know if the parts are the same for a 170WB? If I can ask another favour, do you happen to have a picture of the D-Pillar trim taken from the inside of the van towards the rear door? I was hope to see how much space I got left to work in another L-Track close to both pillars. Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom