Why lockdowns are the wrong policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

flman

Masks are a hoax
Now I really feel bad about dissing someone that is mentally deficient. My apologies again. I supposecif a discussion of "Short Man Syndromes" is in order; should I start a new string?

Sorry admin, I'll stop and delete if needed.
You don't have to feel bad, just feel bad about your butt hurt. Now show me all of the fairy tale deaths? It can't all be theory and computer models, I want evidence.

turbo911

forget about manly piles of bullshit, girly piles. absolutely no facts except "life experiences". my guess is you're5ft six and live in your parent's basement . i am done with this.

autostaretx

Erratic Member
Why dont I wear a mask from the virus hoax? Because if you cant see it, how is a mask going to stop it.
The mask is not to protect you (although it would probably have a 25% effect)
It's to protect others from you spreading the virus if you're infected ... even asymptomatically.
A mask that might offer you only 25% protection offers others over 50%
(assuming it doesn't have an easy exhale forward-facing exhaust valve)

Because if you cant see it, how is a mask going to stop it.
Then you probably don't bother to wear a lead apron during X-ray sessions either.
But then you're only protecting yourself, so choosing "No, thanks" only affects you.

But in the Covid mask protocol, you're an unaware (since you may have it asymptomatically) danger to others.

--dick

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
The mask is not to protect you (although it would probably have a 25% effect)
It's to protect others from you spreading the virus if you're infected ... even asymptomatically.
A mask that might offer you only 25% protection offers others over 50%
(assuming it doesn't have an easy exhale forward-facing exhaust valve)

Then you probably don't bother to wear a lead apron during X-ray sessions either.
But then you're only protecting yourself, so choosing "No, thanks" only affects you.

But in the Covid mask protocol, you're an unaware (since you may have it asymptomatically) danger to others.

--dick
I can't see farts but I know they exist.....

Aqua Puttana

Poly - Thread Finder
Thanks gentlemen.

This thread was informative until the DZ crept in.

Keep it in the DZ.

This thread is closed.

vic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom