2017 front passenger bench seat and base

hudsonjt

I have a 2017 Sprinter 2500 cargo van. I have the wall just behind the driver seat. I would like to replace my passenger seat to a 2 person bench seat and base. Does anyone know the p/n for these two pieces. Where can I find used ones? Ebay does not seem to have any here in the USA.

JonnyWayne

eff - I have a 2015 sprinter 4x4 cargo van - I want to replace my 2 person bench seat to a single passenger........ where in the US are you - (I'm in Saskatchewan Canada)

JonnyWayne

EFF!!! I had planned to be in Hatteras for 3 weeks at the beginning of April...but got the trip cancelled when the border shut down - we coulda helped each other out easy peasy

Kajtek1

2015 3500 X long limo RV
Guys, shipping in US is cheap. Might be a bit more to Canada, but Fedex ground is giving good quotes for heavy items.
With some legroom - Greyhound transports heavy items for pennies.

srt4ny

I am in syracuse ny area also looking for a bench seat if anyone wants to trade i have a 2015

pharmd2b63

Would either of you be willing to sell me your passenger seat and I will arrange shipping?

I have a 2017 Sprinter 2500 cargo van. I have the wall just behind the driver seat. I would like to replace my passenger seat to a 2 person bench seat and base. Does anyone know the p/n for these two pieces. Where can I find used ones? Ebay does not seem to have any here in the USA.
What part of NC?

I am in syracuse ny area also looking for a bench seat if anyone wants to trade i have a 2015

Top Bottom