Any incentives off of MSRP yet?

colin509

Just curious if anyone is seeing better pricing yet out of MB dealers on new sprinters? I've had a German built 144 on order since the fall and it sounds like the diesel engine has been approved finally so I imagine shipments are going to arrive over the next month.

TXWJ

Right now with the incentives its a great time to take advantage of what a dealer has in stock.

ssort

It's all about the bikes!
I think the OP was asking about rigs that have been on order. Not sprinters that are sitting on the lot.

geakerson

I just got a 2019 170 4x4 with $3,000 off MSRP and 0% APR for 60 months - both are dealer incentives through the end of the month on the 2019 4x4s.

ssort

It's all about the bikes!
I spoke to the sales manager of commercial vehicles at my merc dealer yesterday. he said no incentives on 2020 4x4 based on demand but if anyone had heard of anything different, i would love to know before i get my rig this week. thank you!

VAN7

up in canada i was told, no incentive on 4x4 2020
lowered interest rate on 2019
im guessing you only get true info if you are at the table about to buy..

4x4Benz

The dealers were given $1,000 to pass on to buyers (it's not mandatory so make sure you ask for it) on the 2020's. Mine is a 4x4 so not sure if this applies to the 2X. I also negotiated $1,000 off MSRP plus financed to receive a 1st payment from the factory up to $2,000. So my total discount worked out to $4,000. Good luck guys.

rolleur

A lot of 2020 4x4s hitting lots at the moment, seems like there should be some opportunities soon given the circumstances.

KD.

My 2020 170 crew was delivered on Friday - ordered in November. I was able to get 2k off sticker if I bought the 5yr 100k extended warranty - so basically got the extended warrant for free which I was happy with.

Top Bottom