Unusual: Where to buy interior upholstery / panels?

Hi, I am in the process of converting a van and I would like to use the stock interior panels, especially the roof ones. Do you know where I could buy those?

Best regards,

Phil

Hi, I am in the process of converting a van and I would like to use the stock interior panels, especially the roof ones. Do you know where I could buy those?

Best regards,

Phil
I have the large piece that goes over the sliding door on a tall 140" t1n. If you pick it up, you can have it. I believe this is the same piece on the 158" tall van also. Barry, Sarasota Florida

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

GC1234

2006 2500 140wb
Do you have a photo of this piece? curious what it looks like as I'd maybe like to trace the outline it for my build.

Im actually looking for a place that sells them online new, it would be the piece that goes over the sliding door (the ceiling part right?)

Cheers,

Phil

Im actually looking for a place that sells them online new, it would be the piece that goes over the sliding door (the ceiling part right?)

Cheers,

Phil
Yes. It is the largest piece. The pieces that go beyond it are shorter (front to back). What size van do you have? I have the others also, but they are in my work van just for sound/heat insulation. All out of my '06 140. I converted it and took all the factory panels out. There's a local guy who recovers these with any color you want for fairly cheap.

Barry

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom