Short term storage of Serenity in Seattle Area

Chip D

Chip D, 2013 Serenity
So assuming alla this virus stuff is over in say the next few months, I need to do some traveling. I live in the Midwest and need to travel to the Seattle area with my LT Serenity for business. But my wife doesn't like me being gone for longer than a week and anyways you look at it, it's 3 days to the West Coast and 3 days back. So what I'm planning is driving out and seeing clients along the way, and then at the end of the week, leave my Serenity at a short term RV storage place in the SeaTac area, fly back home, stay a week and then fly back to SeaTac and then drive down to the SanFran/Sacramento area and do the same thing.

Any idea on how to find a reputable storage facility for just one week at a time for a 25' RV?

Thanks in advance.

Chip D - Omaha

Island Jim

I live very near the airport on an island with a short ferry ride. I have room for a small RV up by my shop, it is safe and has power if needed. PM me if interested! Jim R

autostaretx

Erratic Member
Ask member Scarecrow ... he parked his RV here in Seattle (not near SeaTac, due to lack of space-availables) for 3 months.

He did a lot of looking.

--dick

Top Bottom