T1N: 1994-2006 Sprinter Alloy Wheels - Transporters 5x130 [Connecticut]

toast

Set of 4 like new Rial Transporter Cast Alloy wheels.

Direct bolt on for Mercedes/Dodge/Freightliner Sprinter T1N 2002-2006 with extended lugbolts (Included).

Wheel Specs: 16x6.5 w/ +66 Offset
Center Bore: 84.1 mm
Lug Bolts: Conical Seat M14x1.5 50mm

It is very hard to find wheels that bolt on to the Sprinter considering the large hub bore. I have never seen these on another stateside Sprinter as Rial is a German company.

Will come on Michelin LTX M/S 225/75/16 tires with 20-30% tread. If you would like pictures of each tires' tread just ask, as I couldn't fit them all in the ad. The tires are due to be changed in my opinion.

The Sprinter was used as a limousine so the wheels are spotless with zero curb rash or blemishes.

These Transporters looked great on my 158", I have included some pictures.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Asking $600 OBO.

Located in Stafford, Connecticut.

Attachments

Last edited:

99sport

Would you mind weighing one of these? I'm looking for something lighter than the stock wheels.

Edit: looks like you posted all the pertinent specs, I'm still curious how much the entire package weighs.

Last edited:

toast

Would you mind weighing one of these? I'm looking for something lighter than the stock wheels.

Edit: looks like you posted all the pertinent specs, I'm still curious how much the entire package weighs.

Sorry, didn’t get a chance. Buyer came and picked them up less than 24 hrs after listing. With an inflated tire, they felt about 30 pounds. Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toast

Those rims are 25 lbs and TUV rated, actually stronger than OEM.
Thanks for the info, they seem to be a popular option for T1Ns. I have the USDM G Wagon wheels now and had to install fender flares for them to fit how I’d like.

Top Bottom