water heater for 2006 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser

CaseyCraig

Hi there, our van needs a new tankless water heater. Its original one is a Chronomite SR-20L/120, 120v. Do we need to replace it with a similar model, or is there something better out there now? TIA!

bcolins

2004 158" Vista Cruiser
same question here. I have an aquaintance with a T1N Vista Cruiser who converted his to a propane heater. ,.....seemed like quite a bit of work to do it,.....and all things he was capable of,.......and I wasn't too sure of my ability to do it,....and have it be a safe system,.....in regards to properly venting the exhaust.

zootman

I added a 6 gallon water heater to my Vista Cruiser. Electric not propane. Fits easily under rear bench seat. Works great. Affordable and easy to plumb.

Davis Carver

Hi there, our van needs a new tankless water heater. Its original one is a Chronomite SR-20L/120, 120v. Do we need to replace it with a similar model, or is there something better out there now? TIA!
I have one that was taken out of our 2006. It is a stock 20 amp 120v. It was replaced with a 4 gallon tank. I have not tested it, so I'm not 100% sure it works, but if you want it, let me know. $50.00 plus 12.00 shipping.

Top Bottom