Social Distancing. What to do...

Aqua Puttana

Poly - Thread Finder
So apparently I don't need to feel less than desirable when women touch me with a ten and a half foot pole. It isn't personal. They are just adding a margin of safety to the government guidelines. Eg. - Plus 4 ft. for the Covid government guideline. 1/2 foot safety for the old "I wouldn't touch that with a" pole adage.

There is still hope for me.

vic

Last edited:

rollerbearing

Learned a new phrase in the counterpoint - "gish gallop" - “the fallacious debate tactic of drowning your opponent in a flood of individually-weak arguments in order to prevent rebuttal of the whole argument collection without great effort”

flman

Masks cause bacterial pneumonia...
Learned a new phrase in the counterpoint - "gish gallop" - “the fallacious debate tactic of drowning your opponent in a flood of individually-weak arguments in order to prevent rebuttal of the whole argument collection without great effort”

Social distancing might work if we never went inside public places, never touched the same public objects, and stayed 100' away from each other outdoors. How do you explain the low death count in prisons, and are they "really" all kung flu deaths? Highly contagious disease. Is 6' going to cut it? :ROFLMAO:

Could not even bring up any results, except for old predictions.

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=lm&q=How+many+covid+19+deaths+in+prisons&atb=v1-1&ia=news

Looks like most of them are now immune.

Aqua Puttana

Poly - Thread Finder
I don't understand why "Use the facts" Cuomo is shocked.

Medical professionals are in the highest risk group as to viral loading, but the vast majority of people that are living in the "NY Pause" lock down are not in the medical service business. Where the hell did he expect the majority of new cases to come from? The minority population of health care workers? It doesn't work that way.

:2cents: vic

ECU

Kinda like Hitler saying that 66% of the people in gas chambers are Jews. Shocking.

flman

Masks cause bacterial pneumonia...
The 6' rule, is that another pie in the sky number, sort of like the 1.4 GPF toilet, cafe standards, and other made up crap?

glasseye

Yep. Pragmatic R us. :dance:

Aqua Puttana

Poly - Thread Finder
e

Always knew there was somethin funny about the folks on the other side of them hills.
:hmmm:

Are you saying that they are holier than thou? Or would that be pushing it too far?

:cheers: vic

Aqua Puttana

Poly - Thread Finder
In this case, one can never be pushing it too far.

And in some folk's cases, not far enough.... :whistle:
Good point. :thumbup:

Each and every glory hole does set a hard and fast physical limit.

Carry on.

:cheers: vic

Top Bottom