T1N: 1994-2006 Rear Passenger Seats, Rear AC, etc, Santa Cruz, CA

joaaelst

From a 2006 state-owned T1N with 50k mi from AZ, I have:
* rear passenger seats (a 2-seater and a 3-seater)
* rear factory floor and floor liners
* rear headliner and wall upholstery
* rear AC

Feel free to make me an offer on any of these items.

I'm also curious how much you think they might be worth. I've seen the T1N AC units advertised online for around $500, and seen NCV3 rear seats advertized for a bit more than that (but don't see any listings for T1N rear seats). Mostly I want to pass them on to someone who can use them but wouldn't mind recouping some of my costs.
IMG_20200304_180359.jpg
IMG_20200304_180337.jpg
IMG_20200304_180247.jpg
IMG_20200304_180243.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

smcochra

Two seaters are gold for conversions. That should fetch 1k+. I'm trying to sell a 3-seater and haven't gotten any traffic at $500.

Good luck!

I might be interested in the rear ac rooftop components for backups for mine if you can't find any takers. I think they can be hard to move sometimes but would be good for them to gi ti someone that may need them.

joaaelst

Appologies for the delay. I decided I'm going to keep the OEM air conditioner on there for a season and see how it goes (distributor pieces that mount on the roof and all upholstered side panels are still available).

On a related note, does anyone know if you can power just the fan in the rear ac off of the house battery (for purposes of cross-ventilation with front vent when the vehicle is off)?

drew502

@joaaelst - Since you are keeping your rear OEM A/C unit, I think I am safe for mini thread hijack. :D

For those interested, I have a rear a/c unit from my 04 Sprinter in excellent working condition that I am interested in selling.

Jhmtb

Hey, I am really interested in the Rear AC unit Trim (the duct work that goes inside of the car. If you still have it I would really love it. I know it's a long shot, this thread is long dead.

Top Bottom