Code reader for 2019 Van

Wfhillary

BuilderBill
I am hoping someone with experience can direct me to a viable diagnostic code reader that will reset the SRS fault caused while installing the swivel seat adapters. iCarsoft technical contacted said they do not yet support this current of version.

220817a

Independent & Self Reliant - From Chattanooga TN
I am hoping someone with experience can direct me to a viable diagnostic code reader that will reset the SRS fault caused while installing the swivel seat adapters. iCarsoft technical contacted said they do not yet support this current of version.
What exactly did you do or disconnect during the installation? Did you disconnect the SCR module and start the vehicle like that by any chance?

Wfhillary

BuilderBill
Not sure exactly what caused the original fault but does not seem to have any wire or connector damage. I probably just turned on without being connected and now registers a fault that need to be cleared. If the fault returns after clearing I'll troubleshoot further. For now I wanted to invest in a coded reader that allow clearing basic faults but can not find one for 2019 models.

220817a

Not sure exactly what caused the original fault but does not seem to have any wire or connector damage. I probably just turned on without being connected and now registers a fault that need to be cleared. If the fault returns after clearing I'll troubleshoot further. For now I wanted to invest in a coded reader that allow clearing basic faults but can not find one for 2019 models.
To reset the codes on the 2019 W907, you will need a 2019 Xentry with all the up-to-date updates. I have it... Where are you located? Maybe by chance you are close to me...

denvech

Dima74
I'm in the portland, or area and am interested in getting a SRS reset as well. Any chance you can direct me to how to procure the software and hardware necessary for resetting the srs code on a vs30 sprinter (battery connection during a seat removal threw the code).

Kajtek1

2015 3500 X long limo RV
Did not try this option, but iCarsoft MBII has lot of programs for resetting.
Than MaxiEcu lists supported modules on on their website, so you know what you are buying.

220817a

Dima74
I'm in the portland, or area and am interested in getting a SRS reset as well. Any chance you can direct me to how to procure the software and hardware necessary for resetting the srs code on a vs30 sprinter (battery connection during a seat removal threw the code).
One of the cheapest options would be the IcarSoft MBII as Kajtek1 already stated. If you might be interested in something more advanced with coding capability, the next step up would be a good cloned copy of Xentry/DAS with a C4/C5/C6.

Side note, the code will clear and reset only if everything is okay with the SRS system. If you have a short somewhere, seat belt buckle as an example, the code will not clear until the short is fix.

Revik

Just asking if anyone has updates to this issue. I am in the same boat and asked the dealership what it would cost... $210 later and Im hoping there is another option. Anyone?

marklg

Thinkdiag claims coverage for 910 sprinters 2019.

Regards,

Mark

orttauq

48.495, -116.871603
Well, Thinkdiag just came through for me. Installed new Scheel-Mann seats and somehow set off the Front Left Malfunction Warning.
Plugged in the Thinkdiag and it showed the SRS warning, selected to clear it and warning and light are off. No trip to the dealer so Thinkdiag paid for itself yet again

Last edited:

Top Bottom