Roadtrek parts

jdpartin

For those of you looking for Roadtrek parts (not MB sprinter parts) I spoke with the new Roadtrek today and they do not have parts for the models previously sold by Roadtrek but they told me another company had bought the existing parts stock from the bankruptcy receiver and also bought some of the molds used to make Roadtrek parts such as the fiberglass trim along the bottom sides of the Sprinter.

The company is Mobilife RV Center also located in Canada. They have a web site where you can check out the parts they have; Mobilife rev.ca or Google Mobilife RV Center.

They are very responsive. I emailed them what I needed just before noon today and they have already gotten back to me with a price. Their phone number is 866 654-5886 but that did not work when I called it from the US.

jdpartin

Also, the prices shown on Mobilife’s web pages are Canadian dollars. My order total came to $530 Canadian with shipping but my credit card was billed $399.45 due to the exchange rate to US dollars.

cobratom

UndermountAC.com
This only hold true to the older Popular 190 and GM based models that Rapido Roadtrek did not plan on producing.

Top Bottom