Tracking your Sprinter

johnplyler

2020 4x4
Would anyone know if there is a way to track your Sprinter order for a new 2020 model? I would hate to wait for 6-8 months and then find out that my dealer forgot to put the order in like he says he did!

Davydd

There are several threads on that subject in the VS30 boards here. Advanced RV does not use dealers as in RV sales like Winnebago and others. They build directly for the customer and do the custom ordering of the van through a MB dealer. It takes 2-3 days to configure a van with their staff at Advanced RV.

Boxster1971

2023 Sprinter 2500 144wb AWD
There are several threads on that subject in the VS30 boards here. Advanced RV does not use dealers as in RV sales like Winnebago and others. They build directly for the customer and do the custom ordering of the van through a MB dealer. It takes 2-3 days to configure a van with their staff at Advanced RV.
Speaking of tracking your Sprinter - have you heard any more about when ARV will start you new Shorty build?

Mrcfd

I ordered a sprinter in june of 2019. As of the first of December the dealer informed that it's in a built not shipped status. The dealer says he cannot tell me when it will arrive or why is has not been shipped. Any suggestion on how I might find out more?

Davydd

I understand my chassis is built but not shipped because of the 2020 engine certification delay. ARV thinks it will be the end of March or early April but that is not firm.

Top Bottom