OM651 Coolant Issues?

• Thread starter Deleted member 50714
  • Start date

mataei

I dont know if you're asking for help, which I really cant for this situation.

But as far as the 4 Cylinder engine, I have put 3000 to 3500 lbs of weight on those Van's and has done 250k+ miles.

Kajtek1

2015 3500 X long limo RV
Lot of new owners are getting surprised that their water pump is having vacuum-operated clutch, but those are the days we are living in.
Took me 5 years to find that my android has GPS-based hiking distance tracker, or 3 years to find that my truck 360 cameras have options called trailer mode, who shows perfect view of my camper lining up for loading.
I think we are going to get thousands of such surprised in years to come

srt4ny

Does anyone know who sells Aftermarket replacement water pumps without the vacuum controlled impeller ???

D

Deleted member 50714

Does anyone know who sells Aftermarket replacement water pumps without the vacuum controlled impeller ???
Ooooh nooooo, aftermarket???, blasphemy my dear fellow, bite your tongue!!! Aftermarket for Mercedes is like kryptonite to Superman. Bad mojo, Feng shui. Similar to tinkering with the primal forces of nature. I am suspicious of aftermarket water pump quality. Especially for a component so crucial for proper engine operation and long service life.

Study and learn, test on Monday.

Attachments

Top Bottom