New Family Member

bimmerdog

I am proud to announce a new arrival to our family. June 1st we will be at the Coach House factory to pick up our new 2020 Platinum ll RRT. It will be a fun drive back to Salt lake City.

Msu719

A couple of things I had installed on our Platinum ll are lithium batteries and a 2000 watt inverter.
Congratulations! We are picking up our new to us 2015 Platinum 2 from CH in late April. Excited, but a little nervous, our first motor home. Have to say, the CH folks have been great to deal with thus far. Looking forward to joining the CHOC and connecting with other owners.

bimmerdog

Congratulations! We are picking up our new to us 2015 Platinum 2 from CH in late April. Excited, but a little nervous, our first motor home. Have to say, the CH folks have been great to deal with thus far. Looking forward to joining the CHOC and connecting with other owners.
You will love the RV. This will be our first motorhome also. Was yours one they have at Coach House? When we went on our tour of the factory we saw some used models they had. It was amazing how good the Coach House looked used.

Msu719

You will love the RV. This will be our first motorhome also. Was yours one they have at Coach House? When we went on our tour of the factory we saw some used models they had. It was amazing how good the Coach House looked used.
Yes, very clean rig that they were selling on consignment. Looked almost new. We were leaning toward LTV until we discovered and researched CH. I’m sure you’re counting the days until you pick yours up!

bimmerdog

Yes, very clean rig that they were selling on consignment. Looked almost new. We were leaning toward LTV until we discovered and researched CH. I’m sure you’re counting the days until you pick yours up!
My wife was very interested in the Couch House you are getting when we were at the factory. Very nice. We had money down on a LTV Unity FX. We went to the Hershey RV show and saw in person the Coach House. We cancelled the LTV and put money down on the Platinum ll. Then decided to go to the Tampa RV show to make our final decision and go through the factory. It was great to get to see how the CH is made. I can honestly say I saw no corners being cut to save money. It will be a little hard waiting 3 months to pick up our Coach House.

Msu719

My wife was very interested in the Couch House you are getting when we were at the factory. Very nice. We had money down on a LTV Unity FX. We went to the Hershey RV show and saw in person the Coach House. We cancelled the LTV and put money down on the Platinum ll. Then decided to go to the Tampa RV show to make our final decision and go through the factory. It was great to get to see how the CH is made. I can honestly say I saw no corners being cut to save money. It will be a little hard waiting 3 months to pick up our Coach House.
We probably walked right past you folks at the Tampa RV Show! After researching for over a year and a total of 3 trips to Florida in the past 4 months for motorhome recon, I'm happy to be out of the shopping mode and entering the ownership mode. We're Michiganders, but are ready to "hit the road", hopefully our paths cross some day. Apparently only 140 members on the CHOC Facebook page....hopefully they're active! Best way to learn things IMO.

bimmerdog

We probably walked right past you folks at the Tampa RV Show! After researching for over a year and a total of 3 trips to Florida in the past 4 months for motorhome recon, I'm happy to be out of the shopping mode and entering the ownership mode. We're Michiganders, but are ready to "hit the road", hopefully our paths cross some day. Apparently only 140 members on the CHOC Facebook page....hopefully they're active! Best way to learn things IMO.
When we pick ours up it will be a 2000 mile get to know the motorhome trip back home. We are planning on staying one or two days at Coach House learning how to work every thing works. I can't get on the Coach House Facebook page until we have our unit. I will be active on the page.

Msu719

When we pick ours up it will be a 2000 mile get to know the motorhome trip back home. We are planning on staying one or two days at Coach House learning how to work every thing works. I can't get on the Coach House Facebook page until we have our unit. I will be active on the page.
Same CH orientation plan for us. Safe travels!

Top Bottom