Parts List: Random Sprinter Westfalia Parts Found Online

Camp

Sprinter Westfalia
Just a repository of random parts. Things not worth their own thread (or reviving an old one) that you, me, or anyone else stumble across. Anything from one off to unproven parts. Links from the "hobby" of finding parts for the Westy, without too much disruption to this forum.

I basically wanted an efficient way to post some of the things I find online that may be of interest to others. As a certified Westy parts enthusiast, I'd love to see anything that anyone else comes across.

Camp

Sprinter Westfalia
Awning

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fiamma-Awn...8303623-97910065-Dometic-Indiana/124060843623

Fiamma F45i
$500 Starting Bid on eBay
Prescott, AZ

Shown on a Sprinter Westfalia, but no mention in ad. Seller notes that "all mounting brackets and accessories" are included, so potentially includes the proprietary/discontinued Westfalia brackets. Worth checking with the seller (who I assume doesn't use this forum). Has silver painted end caps and no visible Westfalia/Fiamma/Horizon branding. Van appears to have been stored in a carport.

eBay info:
Fiamma Awning F70045 F45i. 3.0 968303623. 97910065. Dometic Indiana

Shade extremely little use, some parts new in packages as pictured, Included all mounting brackets and accessories. Fiamma Awning. Condition is Used. Will assist with packing and shipping

Camp

Sprinter Westfalia
Fridge Basket

https://www.vwbusshop.de/epages/Gue...hops/GuenzlClassicParts/Products/218001210055
https://www.serial-kombi.com/en-GB/...-t4-9/1990-6/2003-california-westfalia-n39510

Westfalia T4 Refrigerator Basket #218001210055
€28.44 - €39.99
Germany/France

Bought when ordering the James Cook Euro graphics from Gunzl. Advertised as a VW T4 basket. Haven't tested fitment, but a translation of James Cook Freunde indicates it's a replacement for the Sprinter's basket.

https://forum.james-cook-freunde.de/viewtopic.php?t=3092

If I get the time to take out to the van and check, I'll post fitment results over in a fridge thread.

Product info:
Dimensions approx. 27.5cm x 17.5cm x 21.5cm (L x W x H)

Camp

Sprinter Westfalia
Bathroom Vent

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/pts/d/san-rafael-dometic-seitz-mini-heki-plus/7083498224.html#

Dometic Seitz Mini Heki Plus
$100
San Rafael, CA
New

These are hard to find in the US, and they're quite a bit more than $100. Seller does not state whether this unit has forced ventilation or not. Would need to inquire with the seller, as the Westy uses the model without forced ventilation. If I hadn't purchased a Euro MaxxFan, this would be very tempting.

Craigslist info:
Dometic SEITZ Mini Hekiplus for motorhomes and caravans. Small roof light. Lightly tinted, aerodynamically formed glass dome. Double glazing. Can be opened in three different positions (including a poor weather position). Inner frame with darkening fly screen (can be adjusted separately). SUN ROOF
call show contact info
brand new

Camp

Sprinter Westfalia
Bathroom Vent (Update)

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/pts/d/san-rafael-dometic-seitz-mini-heki-plus/7088329494.html
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dometic-Seitz-Mini-Heki-Plus-Caravan-Campervan-Roof-Light/143331563239

New Craigslist listing from seller in last post, plus one other option in the US for when that one is gone.

Dometic Seitz Mini Heki Plus
$235 eBay "Buy it Now" with free S/H
Hood River, OR
New

This eBay listing appears to be the only easy to buy option without forced ventilation in the US. Also worth noting that a few new Winnebago models now use the Mini Heki instead of the usual Midi Heki (such as the Winnebago ERA 70M). Therefore, a Winnebago dealer could most likely source one. Good in an emergency, as it would most likely be at a higher cost from a dealer. Campervan HQ in Boulder, CO also sells the Mini Heki in the US and has a review from a Sprinter Westfalia owner. However, their product description states it has forced ventilation and is now shipped from Europe.

eBay info:
Dometic Seitz Mini Heki Plus Roof Light

Dometic SEITZ Mini Hekiplus for motorhomes and caravans. Small roof light. Lightly tinted, Insulated dome with single acrylic glazing . Can be opened in three different positions (including a poor weather position). Inner frame with darkening fly screen (can be adjusted separately).

This Roof Light will come with a seal so the rain will not come in when driving. Also know as Non-Forced Ventilation.

Specifications:
Dimensions product depth 20 7/16 "
Dimensions product width 21 "
Net weight 7.28 lbs
Operation is Manual Lever
Fits in a 400 x 400 mm opening.

If you are ordering for a van we highly recommend our roof adapter, item number 143163895340.

JoeHike

I have purchased the bathroom skylight that was advertised in the San Francisco Bay area craigslist. Thanks, camp, for bringing this to my attention. I intend to keep this as a spare until my current skylight breaks.
Just a heads up, while this Seitz mini-Heki plus is very similar to the original skylight in our bathroom, it is not identical. For instance, the interior frame with the fly screen cannot be swapped between the original and the new without replacing the entire unit.

Camp

Sprinter Westfalia
Glad it found a home with a Westy!

With the new Mini Heki vents, I also haven't seen one with the original opaque/frosted lid. They all appear to be crystal clear now, for an excellent view out of the bathroom... and terrible view in!

Camp

Sprinter Westfalia
Alloy Wheels

T1N Dodge Sprinter OEM Alloy Wheels (16x6.5)
Mopar 05140692AA
$253.99
Free S/H
New

Factory allow wheels as fitted on later Sprinter Westfalias. Purchased in 2018 for use as a spare. Excellent customer service from Summit Racing. Wheel matches those on the van.

Product info:
Brand: Mopar Replacement
Manufacturer's Part Number: 05140692AA
Part Type: Wheels
Summit Racing Part Number: MOP-05140692AA

Camp

Sprinter Westfalia
Mercedes Center Cap for Alloy Wheels

Mercedes Benz Genuine Wheel Hub Insert (Silver Cap with Chrome Logo)
MB Part # 6-6-47-0202
$16.58 Plus S/H
Doylestown, PA
New

There are many OEM center caps for the Dodge alloy wheels, but in my opinion these are the best. Already had a different model of Mercedes caps on the wheels, but wasn't pleased with the style. Purchased these directly from Keenan Mercedes, an authorized MB new car dealer. Their current online parts portal isn't working right now, so I added the link to the item from their eBay store. The price and shipping directly from Keenan Mercedes was better than eBay (their store and others), MB parts stores, or the local MB dealers here. Many knock offs out there so probably best to buy from an MB dealer in person or online. Lots of choices and lots of prices for these genuine caps, but this just happened to be the best option at the time.

Product info:
Polished stainless steel cap chrome logo. Add an attractive finishing touch to your wheels with these center cap inserts. A mercedes-benz hub cap provides a stylish finish for light-alloy wheels. Keeps the hub clean. Various designs available. For all mercedes-benz wheels.
Specifications
Brand Mercedes-Benz
Manufacturer Part Number 6-6-47-0202
SKU 6-6-47-0202
Product Genuine Wheel Hub Insert - Silver Cap Silver Logo 6-6-47-0202
Replaces 220-400-01-25, 220-400-01-25-9715

Camp

Sprinter Westfalia
Mushroom Vent

Dometic GY20 Vent
$44.30 plus S/H
Amazon Global Store UK
New

This is the operable mushroom vent above the kitchen. Ordered one as a spare a few years back. Comes from the factory locked open, but can be configured to easily open and close. Appears to now be discontinued by Dometic, with only the powered GY11 appearing on international sites. Some stores show availability, while others are now sold out. The UK store I purchased from (and would recommend) appears to sadly be out of business now.

looking for pressure relief. Valve for propane tank, they are specific to Westfalia due to the pressure setting and manufactory does not make them any longer’
Dave Spain

Camp

Sprinter Westfalia
looking for pressure relief. Valve for propane tank, they are specific to Westfalia due to the pressure setting and manufactory does not make them any longer’
Dave Spain
Propane system is one of the things I’ve got very little parts info on, as we had the entire system gone over by Camping World shortly after acquiring the van. Don’t recall exactly what was done off the top of the head as it’s been a few years.

I’d love to know if anyone has any info on this part as well, as it was an obscene amount of money to have Camping World do all the research and work! That being said, they only used whatever was available to a run of the mill US service center to do the work, and we’ve never had an issue with the propane system.

Riptide

Isn't it a Worthington or Manchester tank? American made, I believe. Just speaking off the top of my head, but I wonder what makes the relief valve Westy specific?

OldWest

2004 T1N Westfalia
1. Manchester Tank

We most likely have a Manchester Tank 6811 although Grozier had a different model number (so may vary depending on Westy number). One poster apparently replaced with a Manchester #6811 from Amazon. Should also be noted that another poster TNeuer replaced and relocated with a different model tank but nothing mentioned re a unique Westy pressure valve.

2. Replacement Parts

Several folks have replaced with various parts but no mention of this speciic pressure valve.

A poster contacted Manchester Rochester for info. re the gauge.

3. Sales

This company sells tank and may have info.

Kiltym

Camp

Sprinter Westfalia
Owner's Manual

Dodge Sprinter Westfalia Motorhome Supplement
$50 plus $7.35 shipping
Brick, NJ
New

This appears to be the manual for the Westfalia conversion, not the Dodge chassis.

Top Bottom