Dealer in Phoenix area

klompen

I confirmed today that MB of Flagstaff is out of business. Phoenix area is our closest dealer and Scottsdale is the most convenient for us. We have a recall that needs to be done and will need our last prepaid maintenance in about 8,000 miles so we need a new dealer to use for service. Any recommendations or warnings on Phoenix area dealerships will be appreciated.

Rock Doc

I had a good experience a year ago having a replacement key set-up at the MB dealership in Gilbert, which is indeed a Sprinter shop. (Not all MB dealerships service Sprinters.) The only downside for me has been getting monthly mailings trying to entice me to their service department for routine servicing. (Not too likely for me, since I do all my own routine servicing—at home near Seattle.)

Rock Doc
2014 Pleasureway Plateau TS in 2013 Sprinter 3500

Flagster

I confirmed today that MB of Flagstaff is out of business. Phoenix area is our closest dealer and Scottsdale is the most convenient for us. We have a recall that needs to be done and will need our last prepaid maintenance in about 8,000 miles so we need a new dealer to use for service. Any recommendations or warnings on Phoenix area dealerships will be appreciated.
Coming from Flagstaff to Tucson and having service in Phoenix I would recommend Tucson MB over any of the PHX dealers. My experience here has been great. I know it would be an extra couple hours but I don't think you will regret it.

glsski

I have a sprinter in flagstaff and dealing with count down issue. 9 starts to go. guess I am driving to Phoenix??? Is there no one in Flagstaff that can help?

klompen

Do you mean the low DEF level warning? You can just go to Wal-Mart for some DEF and fill up in order to take care of that. If you do need to go to Phoenix, we recently had our Sprinter serviced at MB of North Scottsdale and were very pleased with it.

I've also seen a recommendation for High Mountain Diesel Repair here in Flagstaff. I have not done business with them so I can't provide a recommendation, but they may be worth checking out in order to avoid a 300 mile trip to Phoenix & back.

Last edited:

ibgroovin2

Phx ?? ... AVOID Arrowhead MB in Surprise, AZ ... they're part of the 'Hate America Crowd' !! Especially if u have DAV/ Disabled Vet plates.
Do urself a favor & IGNORE the Smiley-Face, Happy-Talk facade of Customer Service Rep Phil Tiemeier & Gen.Mgr. Matt Kinder

Top Bottom