NCV3: 2006-2018 Looking for Spare Wheel (BC or west coast)

Camper223

Hello ladies and gents, I'm looking for one factory steel rim (tire optional) for a spare for my 2012 3500 Sprinter. Located in Vancouver British Columbia.

Let me know if you're in any west coast state from WA to CA. I travel the coast often and may be able to pick it up in a few months

Cheers and thanks for looking!

cxtime

I have a set of 4 silver rims off a 2017 you are welcome to. I am in Utah but if you send me a la el I will ship you one.

bwd007

I have a spare that you can have. I'm just north of Victoria if you are ever on the island. It's the factory steel rim with original Vanco tire that I had on my 2013 2500 144 Sprinter. There's a bit of surface rust on the rim but it's in good shape overall.
Dave

2x1968muscle

Itasca Reyo 25R
Hello ladies and gents, I'm looking for one factory steel rim (tire optional) for a spare for my 2012 3500 Sprinter. Located in Vancouver British Columbia.

Let me know if you're in any west coast state from WA to CA. I travel the coast often and may be able to pick it up in a few months

Cheers and thanks for looking!
Still looking for a steel rim ? I have an extra one that I purchased for our 2010 chassis when I was told there was no spare....When we got the unit home and crawled underneath we discovered a spare !
We are in greater Vancouver and will happily sell it to you for a good price.
Shoot me a message and we can make arrangements

Camper223

Hi guys, sorry for the late reply. I've been on the road for awhile and recently got back home. Thanks for all the offers, much appreciated but I managed to find one at a local wrecker, the rest of the van didn't last long! seem to be rare around these parts.
Hope you guys are well
Cheers

Top Bottom