Passing Through Atlanta? Show my your Sprinter Camper! Free Camping at Stone Mtn

engineerable

I love talking about Sprinter vans, camper conversions, life on the road, solar power, tiny living, etc. Every time I camp, people come up to me to ask about my Sprinter van (work in progress), but I rarely get a chance to talk to other camper van owners, mostly because I don't want to disturb their camp time. I always learn something new and love to hear about other travelers' experiences. The conversations are so spontaneous, that I never get the chance to document it, and feel like I forget a lot afterwards. I would like to start doing interviews and video tours with others who have a converted van or RV, whether DIY or pre-built.

So, if you are passing through the Atlanta, GA area, let's meet up and do an interview and tour of your tiny life on wheels. I live in Stone Mountain, near the park and wish I had some space at my house to host overnight stays, but my driveway is not level. I will offer a free nights stay, and free entry to Stone Mountain Park which has a beautiful lakeside campground and lots of activities and trails. Stone Mountain campground will also be a more relaxed setting for the van tour.

I will bring a video camera with a good microphone and a 360 camera. The 360 camera is great for making the most of small spaces.

DM me if you'd like to meet up at Stone Mountain Park and show off your van life! Hope to see you there.
Thanks!
Daniel Bauen

Last edited:

hein

Van Guru
Thank you for the invitation, Daniel. Stone Mountain looks like a beautiful spot. If Kim and I were in the area we would definitely take you up on your gracious offer. If you ever make it out west to Hood River, OR then we would be honored by your visit.

All the best,
Hein
DIYvan
541 490 5098

engineerable

Thank you for the invitation, Daniel. Stone Mountain looks like a beautiful spot. If Kim and I were in the area we would definitely take you up on your gracious offer. If you ever make it out west to Hood River, OR then we would be honored by your visit.

All the best,
Hein
DIYvan
Thank you for your invite! Will take it up if I ever make it out there. As our young kids grow we'll be able to make longer trips, but right now it's not fun to go too far.

Top Bottom