Source for ECU pins and SCN in cruise control retrofit?

ions82

I'm slowly bringing my retired FedEx van back into form. One of the modern amenities I can't live without is cruise control. I've got the switch and some shielded wire, but I can't find a source for the tiny pins that go into th ECU. I've looked all through a bunch of the related posts and write-ups, bit the only thing I've found was a Dodge number that is no longer available.

Also, will I be cornered into paying a dealership for a number to activate the CC? I have a C3, but I'm fairly certain that it isn't enough by itself. I read (in one of the cruise threads) that one can "order" a code number from China. No idea how feasible that actually is.

As for the pins, does anyone have a good source for them?

Midwestdrifter

Engineer In Residence
There was a recent post with the MB part number. MB still offers the pins. You can probably search the forum for the dodge part number?

I believe SOS diagnostics will recode an ECM to enable cruise. IIRC its 100$? A C3 is not able to SCN code the cruise on its own, you need the special key from MB (through subscription). There are chinese service providers which will remote into your C3 machine, and do an "offline" SCN code for about 100$.

Last edited:

Top Bottom