$5000 discount from Outdoorsy - order new

johnplyler

I was at the Overland Expo East in Virginia this past month and ran into a company called Outdoorsy giving $5000 discounts on new Sprinter online orders through their new purchase program. They also have some way around the dealer allotment limit for better priority service. You pay them a $1000 when the order is put in and then they deliver the van to a local dealer and you pay the balance due upon pickup.

I am thinking of going this route and wondered if anyone has done this?

Wheeljack

Re: $5000 discount from Outdoorsy

It sounds like there is a catch...like we'll give you $5K off since you will be need to spend $75K with our preferred upfitters, or some other way to recoup the discount provided. Maybe a good deal if you are planning on going that route,.

johnplyler

Interesting. I just ordered mine from the dealer but found this article. Sounds like its a good deal, do you get to custom order it?

Yes, I got to custom order it. They do not try to push the sale or fast talk you, very nice people to work with. As far as I know, anyone can go through them and get the fleet rate price! You would want to email hannah@wheelbasepro.com

johnplyler

It sounds like there is a catch...like we'll give you $5K off since you will be need to spend $75K with our preferred upfitters, or some other way to recoup the discount provided. Maybe a good deal if you are planning on going that route,.
No, Just a normal order like you would get from your dealer except at fleet rate prices!

Top Bottom