Drop in Kitchenettes and Sinks

slamit

www.cacampervan.com
Super Compact kitchenette sinks and kitchenettes that work in crew vans and clear specifically the OEM seat rail covers and low enough to fit under a bed that isn't too high. All assembled, super easy to install with a floor mount. (use your D-Ring on floor; with a homemade bracket/brace, longer bolt, and hole to line it up) Power to run sink is a simple 12v plug or hardwire.No assembly, fits almost anywhere, low in height to fit under bed or in a very tight area.

Spent a lot of time finding a solution that is bolt in, compact enough to fit into almost any van with seating, and totally removable with one person.

SINK/STOVE:
Sink and stove that runs off small coleman type propane canister
~27" high X 16" deep x 29" wide
IMG_2183.jpgIMG_2173.jpgIMG_2177.jpgIMG_0458.jpgIMG_0457.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

slamit

www.cacampervan.com
Preliminary video - show the how simple the sink is as well as power is just a simple 12v plug. Cannot get easier than this to add a sink or kitchenette. I will put together better videos soon. These are so compact they fit almost anywhere.

https://youtu.be/PLbXCgdoNU8

ocwaveoc

I've seen those units in person. Problem is that they are wayyyyy too low. I understand being small is a good thing. But, there is no reason to be that low. It'll break your back.

slamit

www.cacampervan.com
I've seen those units in person. Problem is that they are wayyyyy too low. I understand being small is a good thing. But, there is no reason to be that low. It'll break your back.
These are designed for Metris and T5's...people who use them want them low...they fit under a bed or if you want them higher you put them on a box with storage under them. They are not intended to be a replacement for "full size" kitchenettes or sinks. They are easily removable...they are designed specifically for very specific application, especially when compact is required in a tight van with seating for family.

Top Bottom