Bumper mounted light bar

NJ2CA

Does anyone have experience mounting a LED light bar where the footstep is on the bumper? It looks like a very sturdy place and perfect size for a 20" light bar.

I think I read somewhere that the adaptive cruise radar is behind the vertical pillar in that space... is this true? Any other potential issues with using this space?

Thanks!

GLJones

Does anyone have experience mounting a LED light bar where the footstep is on the bumper? It looks like a very sturdy place and perfect size for a 20" light bar.

I think I read somewhere that the adaptive cruise radar is behind the vertical pillar in that space... is this true? Any other potential issues with using this space?

Thanks!
I just had my grill off and posted photos... https://sprinter-source.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79087&page=5

Only thing on that vertical pillar is the camera...see my pics.

CactusJackSlade

Like this?... these are the cheapie LEDs off of Amazon/eBay by Nilight. Claimed wattage/lumins is not even 20% of their claimed spec's... but with that said you can't beat the price and the lighting (for the price) is acceptable.

I used this light duty light bar "bumberette" to mount a 20" Nilight LED light bar... I had to devise a solid bracket behind it otherwise it's just getting screwed into plastic.

FrontLedLights.jpgLightBarDone.jpgBumberetteBracket01.jpgBumberetteBracket02.jpg

Top Bottom