Part It Forward - Karma

vanski

If it’s winter, I’m probably skiing..
3 person bench seat I need gone.. I'd say it's in 8/10 shape. I don't have the mounting brackets. Walnut Creek CA, pickup only.. A pillar plastic piece as well that goes over the seat belt although the corner edge has been cut away.

Oil pump filter removal tool. Somehow I ended up with two of them, willing to send one to someone else that needs it.
Just finished installing some new rollers for my sliding door, but not before ending up with the incorrect middle slider. My dually needs the longer version, but the set of rollers that I bought included the short one. I'd like to offer up this new aftermarket middle slider to anyone that wants it. It should fit 2002 - 2006 2500, right hand side sliding door, if I'm not mistaken. If your sliding door has a plastic cover on the exterior of your van the way mine does I don't think this one will fit!
Filter removal tool & slider have been spoken for/sent out.

Next up (I'm really good at ordering incorrect parts!) I have a new heater/ac blower resistor, it is the single 4-pin plug type. It is a cheapie off amazon and I'm past the return window (the quality does appear to be good when compared to the correct fitting MB part that I picked up from sd euro). I'll gladly pass it along for that sweet sweet karma, let me know if you need it!

Last edited:

opselite

Free thermostat unit. This is the basic one without ac. I originally needed to replace the white wheel but decided to just use super glue instead. Offering up these parts for anyone in need. Just pay postage fees.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

OChrisJonesO

Chris Jones
I've got a stock 90 amp alternator for free to anyone who needs it. Used & is fairly dirty/oily but works fine. Upgraded to a 200 amp for a camper build out. Will ship if you pay postage, otherwise free pickup in Dayton, OH and surrounding areas.

Fletch9871

2 15” Vanco tires with a lot of life left in them. Local pickup only.

Charlotte NC area.

Keep Rolling...Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hey Guys...I need to make some room...Any takers before these hit the recycle pile...???

Keep Rolling...Chris

Midwestdrifter

Engineer In Residence
Charlotte NC

Complete front suspension minus sway bar and steering rack. New ball joints, outer wheel bearings, and tie rods in the last 30k miles, rotors and pads with plenty of life. Calipers and bearings in good shape. Minimal rust, all parts are straight, and drove well when removed.

16" steel wheels with tires. Tires have about 1000 miles left 245/75R16. 2 wheels avaialible now, the other 3 in late summer.

Brake pad sensor pigtails 2X

Wheel speed sensors with ~20" of harness 2X

I will ship the smaller items at receivers expense.

Oilburner

2004 2500 140"cargo l/r x 2
Thermostat with housing. I purchased new one hoping my van will warm up faster, but didn't changed anything. Can ship it to you.
This is part of cooling system, under the hood, not inside the cab. Private message (PM) me if you need it.

Last edited:

sassmatt72

2006 high top long, Fully converted by me
Thermostat with housing. I purchased new one hoping my van will warm up faster, but didn't changed anything. Can ship it to you.
will this fit my 2006? I'd be very interested as an emergency back up for my next long trip....
thx.
I'm in SF area so shipping to 94930? (PayPal for shipping costs?)
matt

tbuyan

'04 3500 140" low roof cargo w/dually delete
Anybody need/want a really nice wheelchair lift? Free to a good home.

Thanks for reposting this to the Karma thread. I intended to do it when I got some photos and a better description.

Last edited by a moderator:

VAMANOS

2006 t1n 205k
first dibs to niagara
but. I think I need this. Does it have AC? mine just keep spinning in circles. Im not exactly sure yet what I need to fix it

Ggoytia

Charlotte NC

Complete front suspension minus sway bar and steering rack. New ball joints, outer wheel bearings, and tie rods in the last 30k miles, rotors and pads with plenty of life. Calipers and bearings in good shape. Minimal rust, all parts are straight, and drove well when removed.

16" steel wheels with tires. Tires have about 1000 miles left 245/75R16. 2 wheels avaialible now, the other 3 in late summer.

Hello, curious if you still have the Brake pad sensor pigtails, and the Wheel speed sensors available? I have a 05 t1n, can you confirm they will fit. Also zip for Fort Worth,tx is 76179

niagara

Milwaukee, WI
I have the original set of 15” wheels for my ‘06 118wb Sprinter. The tires are still on the rims, but 2 will need immediate replacement as they’re SUV rated and worn. The other two have a little life, but best to replace asap. More or less, you’re getting free rims. Can ship but may be cost prohibitive with the tires on there. If interested just shoot me an email. :thumbup:

tbuyan

'04 3500 140" low roof cargo w/dually delete
Front buckets (cloth), 2nd row 3 Passenger bench (cloth), complete 3-piece driveshaft w/o hanger bearings for LWB. Vancouver, WA.

Midwestdrifter

Engineer In Residence
Charlotte NC

16" steel wheels with tires. Tires have about 1000 miles left 245/75R16. 2 wheels available now, the other 3 in late summer.

Sensors are gone. The rest is still available.

A reminder, contact folks via PM to keep the thread uncluttered.

bcman

I have 2 sets of seat brackets from my 140WB passenger van (one for 3-person bench, one for 2-person), along with the e-torx bolts. Free for local pick-up (Silverado, CA) or will ship for actual UPS charge + $5.

EDIT - Gone.

Last edited:

Midwestdrifter

Engineer In Residence
Charlotte NC

16" steel wheels with tires. Tires have about 1000 miles left 245/75R16. 2 4 wheels avaialible now.

The sensors are gone, the subframe is gone. I still have the control arms, knuckles, bearings, brakes, etc.

Also available in Charlotte. A complete 2500 rear axle. ~180k miles., in good condition, regular oil changes, no noise, backlash is good, no leaks. Some surface rust. NO sway bar, brakes are available as well.

niagara

Milwaukee, WI
I have the original drive shaft off my 118WB. I thought the noises I was experiencing was the driveshaft, but it turned out to just be the conduction plate malfunctioning which I found out after replacing my DS with a new Dorman unit (full write up to come once I have a good chunk of time).

The OEM driveshaft has two fully functional u-joints (Joints B and C)and one that’s ok (Joint A). The one nearest the trans has some detenting but it’s the u-joint with the smallest installation angle.

Located in Milwaukee. Can ship at your expense.

Driveshaft.jpg2020-03-28 16.25.16.jpg

GC1234

2006 2500 140wb
Cleaned out the garage today and found a bunch of random/small things. Figured I'd post them here before I trash them. Located in Tampa, Fl, will ship.

7 D-rings with hardware
6 bolts for mounting a seat base to the floor, and the bolts that attach the slide rails to seat frame, think theres enough for 2 seats.
3 cargo area lights
Rear door grab handles with hardware
Rear door hinge, usable but not the greatest overall shape
Wiring harness, its probably original to 06, so some of the connectors aren't perfect. The o2 sensor wires are cut near the firewall and the o2 plug as I was trying to determine if I had a short. I recently determined my issue was in replacing the ecu, although I went ahead and bought a new harness anyway. It was fully functional when I removed it, and I bet the o2 wires were fine too, just a bad ecu.

Still have a used radiator as well, see post on page one of this thread for more details on that.

While I'm at it, I'm looking for a good condition 3rd brake light cover if anyone has one!

Edited, everything gone except radiator.

Attachments

Last edited:

bcman

I have the driver's side rear door window from my 2003 passenger van. has the defroster circuit intact, and a window tint film. Some large scratches and tape residue on the tint film. I'm in Silverado, CA. Local pick-up only.

Top Bottom