VS30: 2019+ Want to custom order a 4x4. Who is the go-to dealer for this forum?

Defender110

Is there someone here that forum members like to use for custom orders? I am ready to order a 4x4 2500 Crew Van and I'm looking for a sales rep that knows the features well and has allocation for a custom order. Any geographic location is fine.

Onefin

California dealers must CA collect taxes regardless of your home address.
Unless you take delivery outside of California.....like I did, and countless others have.
It’s an annoying extra step, but it’s not insurmountable.
I bought in the SF Bay Area and took delivery at a UPS store with a notary Public in Reno.
Classy!

Defender110

I'm not that impressed with Alex Sepulveda. He took my call and we had a nice discussion but then he never responded to my email. I also sent a friend his way. My buddy is also trying to do a custom order and Alex asked him something along the lines of "Why don't you go to your local dealer?"

Why is it so hard to buy a loaded van? Do these guys not have monthly numbers to make?

Ianbrown24

Is there someone here that forum members like to use for custom orders? I am ready to order a 4x4 2500 Crew Van and I'm looking for a sales rep that knows the features well and has allocation for a custom order. Any geographic location is fine.

I have a 2019 4x4 2500 ordered and is supposed to arrive next week. I build custom vans and would be happy give you a quote. My turnaround time is usually 10 weeks.

Let me know if you are interested

Thanks,
Ian Brown 8017074839

AndyMAC

I know that MB of Salem, OR, has a Crew 4x4 in Tenorite Grey coming in soon. MSRP around $62K so very well optioned. Talk to Eli. You can also order from him. We are planning on ordering a 2020 4X4 as soon as I wrap up the sale on my current project.

Top Bottom