Where is the auxilery fuel tap on VS30 sprinters? (Photos attached)

Attachments

BigDC

Hey ya'll, I'm installing my espar heater now and am wondering if the photos attached are indeed the auxiliary fuel tap?

Also, some supplementary questions others might find useful:
* Is this still tapped down to 25% with VS30 sprinters?
* will an adapter such as https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CJLL3N6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 still work so that I can connect the fuel hose to it?

Cheers!
Yes, that’s the Dorman part number you need. I had the factory aux heater so I needed a different model along with a brass barbed reducer.

Not sure about how far down it’s tapped. I had to make a trip to the gas station to top off in order for my heater to prime for the first time. It was around a third but I was parked pointing uphill in my driveway.

aviatordoc

Yes, that’s the Dorman part number you need. I had the factory aux heater so I needed a different model along with a brass barbed reducer.

Not sure about how far down it’s tapped. I had to make a trip to the gas station to top off in order for my heater to prime for the first time. It was around a third but I was parked pointing uphill in my driveway.
@BigDC, could you post a link of what you bought, the one that is for a van with the aux heater.

dkiefer

Top Bottom