Million Mile Sprinter - Reviews

parkgt

2007 Great West Van on 2006 2500 T1N
Re: Million Mile Sprinter

After getting no direct response from Joel, I did get a PayPal refund for his cost on the missing hose.

Seems he is a chicken in facing up to his mistakes and making an apology for the inconvenience and wasted time.

Obviously not going back to Million Mile Sprinter in the future with his poor approach to communicating with and taking car of a customer.

Larms

Well I wish I had known of issues. I placed a order with him 5 days ago. I realize it was on a Sunday but it says ships within 24-48 hrs. Mine supposedly shipped tonight but the tracking number they emailed me is invalid according to UPS.

lindenengineering

Hey Folks
A bit of leeway Please!
Being a small business I can easily see how you can get overwhelmed if you are a one man showband.

I am sure he will get it right.
I was in the same spot years ago with Haflinger & Pinzgauer service & parts.
Stuff takes time to get & supply.
So I understand these days everyone wants microwave instant satisfaction.

Don't discount the shipping companies as well including UPS !
Recently I had some consignments out on delivery for 5 days.
Turned out both Fed Ex & UPS consolidated their delivery schedules for Golden at 9,00 pm (as a business we close at 6,00pm) instead of 2,00 pm to reduce cost .
Currently the best is Airborne if you want to get it on time.
So folks patience please, being seldom in a woman and never in a man.
AND we are mostly in the USA in the 21st century, speed has changed of response has changed.
All the best
Dennis

D

Deleted member 50714

Hey Folks
A bit of leeway Please!
Being a small business I can easily see how you can get overwhelmed if you are a one man showband.

I am sure he will get it right.
I was in the same spot years ago with Haflinger & Pinzgauer service & parts.
Stuff takes time to get & supply.
So I understand these days everyone wants microwave instant satisfaction.

Don't discount the shipping companies as well including UPS !
Recently I had some consignments out on delivery for 5 days.
Turned out both Fed Ex & UPS consolidated their delivery schedules for Golden at 9,00 pm (as a business we close at 6,00pm) instead of 2,00 pm to reduce cost .
Currently the best is Airborne if you want to get it on time.
So folks patience please, being seldom in a woman and never in a man.
AND we are mostly in the USA in the 21st century, speed has changed of response has changed.
All the best
Dennis
What's the old saying, excuses are like sphincter muscles, everyone has one.

There is no legitimate excuse for failing to respond to CUSTOMERS numerous communications.

NBB

This guy came up to me unsolicited at a gas station, noticing my Sprinter, and pushed his card and some sort of pamphlet into my face, telling me if I was ever on the East Coast to look him up. He looked and smelled like he'd been sleeping in his cloths with no shower for at least the past week. I don't have the patience, as this is also how many 3rd world scams start out, who knows what new one someone has thought up. No thanks, please get out of my space.

I just went to that website. I don't see any professional certs or resume or anything suggesting this guy is anything other than yet another hack. A Google street view is entertaining - a Sprinter junk yard on a residential lot. His neighbors must love him. Doesn't look like he's storing any substantial inventory there - LOL.

Better luck next time. Seems to me a modicum screening would have prevented this.

lindenengineering

There is no legitimate excuse for failing to respond to CUSTOMERS numerous communications.
As I stated being perhaps a one man showband, the question arises is he sick injured or something?
Who knows, but for those of you who are without blame you can throw the first stone.
I dunno?:idunno:
Dennis

Larms

Well my order arrived today fully intact. Joel sent me the corrected tracking number. It had one to many "0"s Order placed last Sunday and arrived today just 5 business days later. I've got no complaints.

lindenengineering

Bob
Amigo, friend fellow forum contributor, with respect!

Frankly you need a few years living in an Arab country, somewhere really moderate like say Jordan which is generally "KIND" to Americans & their expectations, where you would not be treated so harshly!
I am not a religious person but the Muslim term "Allah favors the merciful and the compassionate", immediately comes to mind.
Contemplate this statement for few minutes, if you can, and the expression Bukarah Inshallalah.
"Tomorrow God willing".
Words like this are good for the soul . .
"Salam'!
Peace and inner calmness be with you! Hopefully you will never want or need to hear this:-
Oh hamduleylah Bukaraha Inshalah bad eihn mishmish. :laughing:
Dennis

parkgt

2007 Great West Van on 2006 2500 T1N

While there are plenty of reason to have problems; there are few that explain failure to communicate in a timely manner and none of those were offered.

All companies can have issues that effect customers; for me what separates the good from the bad is how they deal with them. Even saying "sorry" was too much for him.

pmitchjr

Joel has worked on my sprinter a couple of times.. I won't take it anywhere else..
as previously mentioned UPS etc are brutal on packages.. they destroyed a shipment I sent out recently, based on the damage the box was thrown out of the truck and landed on a corner... I'm taking about a 30+LB box
by the way, that google image isn't a junk yard.. its customers vans waiting to be worked on !

kansascitysprinters

t1n everything

Joel is one of the best T1N mechanics on the East Coast, and I don't know that I've ever met someone more enthusiastic about Sprinters. He runs his own Sprinter repair business, and he runs his website, what he doesn't advertise is that he has a family of 10+ kids, with multiple of them being high needs and adopted out of the foster care system. The man is top notch and has character, just really busy.

To those who want to make pot shots about a diesel mechanics appearance, feel free to take your van to the clean cut stealership; your wallet buys them their nice suits and air freshener. Take your mean spirited assumptions with you while you're at it.

D

Deleted member 50714

Bob
Amigo, friend fellow forum contributor, with respect!

Frankly you need a few years living in an Arab country, somewhere really moderate like say Jordan which is generally "KIND" to Americans & their expectations, where you would not be treated so harshly!
I am not a religious person but the Muslim term "Allah favors the merciful and the compassionate", immediately comes to mind.
Contemplate this statement for few minutes, if you can, and the expression Bukarah Inshallalah.
"Tomorrow God willing".
Words like this are good for the soul . .
"Salam'!
Peace and inner calmness be with you! Hopefully you will never want or need to hear this:-
Oh hamduleylah Bukaraha Inshalah bad eihn mishmish. :laughing:
Dennis
NUTS!!!

MillionMileSprinter

Millionmilesprinter.com

Oh wow. Someone notified me of this thread and honestly, four months after the original post is the first time I'm seeing it.
I suppose it would be best to respond to each one in turn:
PARKGT: while I don't recall the exact circumstances of your order, I do recall that you were highly agitated and I felt that the best way to handle your situation was to just give you a refund. I didn't realize that I hadn't apologized. And so, right here, right now, I sincerely apologize that your order was not delivered in a timely manner and caused undue downtime to your van.
At that point in the year, I had done about 60k in sales and yours was the FIRST order that ultimately ended up in a refund.
You and others probably don't realize that I don't warehouse the products I sell. I work with a European supplier who has warehouses across the US and they package and ship the products for me. 99% of the time, I don't even touch the products that you guys order from my website. It would just be impossible. So sometimes there are hickups in the supply chain that I have absolutely no control over.
NBB: I DO remember you. I remember you because you were so supremely rude to me. Even my son who was with me commented "what's that guy's problem?"
Whenever I travel, I always give my card and a sticker to any Sprinter owners I see. Many people have heard of me and are pleased to meet me. We talk Sprinters for a while, they sometimes ask me to look at something on their Sprinter and we part friends. Others who don't know me are at least polite and say "thank you" or something along those lines. But not you.
Your comment about me sleeping in my clothes for three days wasnt far off base! I had a customer in Boulder who had custom ordered a Sprinter and had me do a ton of work to it while it was at my shop in Philadelphia. I had just finished driving it across the country and hand delivering it to him when I saw you. It was at a car wash, by the way.
I don't usually deliver Sprinters to customers across the country but it does happen from time to time and that happened to be one of those times. I'm sorry that my appearance so offended you that you felt the need to be rude to me.
Dennis: thanks for remembering what it's like to be a "little guy" wearing all the hats in a business. I appreciate your appeals to reason and understanding.
To everyone else:
Please know that the vast majority of my customers, whether they have me work on their van, purchase parts from the website or talk with me on the phone are very happy with the service that I am able to give them.

Thenewguy

05 Sprinter

Million Mile Sprinter = Good

I’ve ordered multiple parts from MMS now, and it’s evident that he cares about these vehicles more than any other mechanic out there!

I recently had a mistake in shipping address because of PayPal’s handling of my previous addresses and the package I’d ordered was sent back to Joel. Joel sent me a text message (my preferred choice of contact) and I realized the mistake.

Joel was super kind and said he’d cover the shipping this time!

I look forward to ordering more parts from the small guy, and while people do make mistakes, like myself in this situation, we can still move forward and get the job done!

Thanks Joel!

evmachina

Gotta disagree with the subject line of this thread. I purchased a van from MMS and later some parts. Joel was always responsive and helpful in my interactions.

trc.rhubarb

I just made my 3rd order from Joel. He's very easy to work with, very customer focused and was even emailing with me during the superbowl.
I'm glad he's out there for us; especially as 2002/3 parts are getting harder and harder to find.

Cocksman2

Poolguy69
Joel is a complete loser hack!! My bill was over $$7000.00. He‘s a burnt out hippie Wannabe. He has worked on my truck several times. Each time there is an issue. Last time I get my truck back and it looked like someone puked all over my passenger seat. This took me an hour to scrub it clean. I have black Silverado seats.
so this time i Make an appt 6 weeks in advance for preventative maintenence work.dropped truck off Sunday night around 10pm. So he could get to work Monday morning as we agreed. He said truck should be done Friday. Which was ok to me. Friday comes around and I get a text saying I’m waiting for a part to come in and I’ll be on vacation and can’t get back to my truck on tuesday, meanwhile I rent a truck at 100$ a day I work seven days a week, then he gets back from vacation starts working on truck Replacing the fuel lines which he didn’t do the firstweek he had it. He toldme he was doing the bulletproof kit and when I asked about the fuel lines and alternator he didn’tdo them. He said the alternator looked good and I said it’s part of your kit I want it changed out, so now he had to go back and do my fuel lines and broke my low pressure pump prying it clearly with a screw driver and he had the balls to tell me this was like that. Anyone can see it was clearly a new break. look what he charged me for it. He also charged me for an oil change that I didn’t want or need for 175$ seriously ! I change my own oil and typically wrench on my sprinter myself but was busy and though I would catch up on some repairs needed. One of my a/c lines had a bubble in it. Wanted that replaced. Charged 325$ My condenser bolt was seized which I replaced 2 years ago , so he whacked me for a new one. This guy is a dirtbag!!!!! He charged over 1000$ to fix that see paperwork ,
this is a scamartist piece of trash.
i asked him to align all my doors,he replaces a rear wiring harness for a couple hundred bucks that I had no idea about he said it had some bad wires.Now whatever he did to my rear door won’t lock manually, or by the central locking system. He told me it worked fine when the truck left the lot. I called him the next morning about this. This guy is a fraud! My automatic fan now is just hanging loose. He replaced all my pulleys fan and clutch etc. he didn’t bolt my electric fan in and said I’m really sorry man. I wanted to reach thru the phone and ring his neck. I can fix all this shit but that’s why I paid him just wanted it done right and that didnt happen.
I do not recommend this guy.
if you think this clown is your only hope try quality fuel and service they specialize in sprinters they are quick and I mean over night. One night! They are quick and do great work. Their number is 8564772271D6C7352A-6A02-4F7A-B064-268455F0CD5F.jpeg
He works out of his house, and has been reported for operating-business out of his house

Attachments

Top Bottom