2019 Black leatherette 3-seat rear bench-for sale

GLJones

We just picked up our 2019 170 15-Passenger Sprinter with black leatherette. We only need a 12 seater and need the extra room for equipment so I removed the rear 4-seat bench and the last 3-seat bench, then replaced the 3-seat position with the 4-seat bench.

This leaves me with a 3-seat 2019 black leatherette with the rear support bar (needed for the last row accounding to Mercedes) that I am willing to sell. These are the premium reat seats that individually recline and have the headrests the go up and down and forward and backward. It fits right into the rear-seat floor mounts for 2019 Sprinters.

I do have a member interested and he has first rights but I will make a standby list until I hear back from him.

As for price, I understand these go for over $2000 from Mercedes. We got our van Friday and these seats are brand-new and have never been used. Make me an offer.

I added. some photos.

Attachments

Notfamous

We just picked up our 2019 170 15-Passenger Sprinter with black leatherette. We only need a 12 seater and need the extra room for equipment so I removed the rear 4-seat bench and the last 3-seat bench, then replaced the 3-seat position with the 4-seat bench.

This leaves me with a 3-seat 2019 black leatherette with the rear support bar (needed for the last row accounding to Mercedes) that I am willing to sell. These are the premium reat seats that individually recline and have the headrests the go up and down and forward and backward. It fits right into the rear-seat floor mounts for 2019 Sprinters.

I do have a member interested and he has first rights but I will make a standby list until I hear back from him.

As for price, I understand these go for over $2000 from Mercedes. We got our van Friday and these seats are brand-new and have never been used. Make me an offer.

I added. some photos.
If you're nearby, I'll pickup for $500. My 2019 cute seat's don't recline.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Mr Makai

I added. some photos.
How many inches do those recline?

I want to set my van up for these!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

GLJones

If you're nearby, I'll pickup for $500. My 2019 cute seat's don't recline.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Can't do $500. Dealer says they cost over $2000 to order from Mercedes...but said the reclining seats are no longer offered, at least for the rest of 2019's run. No idea why.

Sctn

Can't do $500. Dealer says they cost over $2000 to order from Mercedes...but said the reclining seats are no longer offered, at least for the rest of 2019's run. No idea why.
2k for the recliner is correct...and they are unobtanium. If your weren’t across the country I’d buy one. I got it removed from a crew build that’s starting this week.

nomad12

Didn't realize the recliner was special. Glad mine has them lol. Sad that my great dane chewed two of the seat belt buckles.

Did you do the measurement on how far they recline?

Also, I'd love a total width measurement to know how much room there is on the side to walk past once the bench is installed.

Thank you!

cacaw

They don't recline very far (to avoid interfering with the passengers behind them). The photos appear to show one of the seats reclined to the maximum. It's just a matter of time until someone figures out how to make them recline further back and fold forward all the way to a flat position.

Top Bottom