T1N: 1994-2006 2006 Vista Cruiser Mini 4230 for sale $31,900

cresthalls

Sold it, thank you.
Gulf Stream Freightliner with 2.7 liter Mercedes diesel engine Sprinter motor home. Sleeps 5-6, fits in average size parking space, 23' 10" long. Options: 13,500 BTU Air conditioner Microwave/Convection Combo Water Heater 6 Gallon Gas/Elec. 3.6 KW Propane generator Fantastic Fan with cover Cruise Control Backup Camera Skylights (2) Trailer Hitch Solar Panel with Solar Battery Charger Auxiliary Battery Inverter (2000 Watt) Power Slide-Out with awning Torsion bar with Monroe shocks NADA guides Value Report 8/21/2019 average retail $42,020
Located near Albuquerque, NM

Last edited:

mjnelson

Sold it, thank you.
Gulf Stream Freightliner with 2.7 liter Mercedes diesel engine Sprinter motor home. Sleeps 5-6, fits in average size parking space, 23' 10" long. Options: 13,500 BTU Air conditioner Microwave/Convection Combo Water Heater 6 Gallon Gas/Elec. 3.6 KW Propane generator Fantastic Fan with cover Cruise Control Backup Camera Skylights (2) Trailer Hitch Solar Panel with Solar Battery Charger Auxiliary Battery Inverter (2000 Watt) Power Slide-Out with awning Torsion bar with Monroe shocks NADA guides Value Report 8/21/2019 average retail $42,020
Located near Albuquerque, NM
I have a quick question about your unit you sold. We just purchased this exact unit and it runs amazing ~ 80 mph down the intersate ~ but as soon as it hit any kind of incline, it loses power and wont go over 3000RPM. The sprinter dealer is telling us that is normal. Did you experience this? We are trying to decide if we should get a second opinion. Thanks in advance for your time

RivahVans

06 T1N
I have a quick question about your unit you sold. We just purchased this exact unit and it runs amazing ~ 80 mph down the intersate ~ but as soon as it hit any kind of incline, it loses power and wont go over 3000RPM. The sprinter dealer is telling us that is normal. Did you experience this? We are trying to decide if we should get a second opinion. Thanks in advance for your time
this is normal for my 2006 with a light build. you can down shift manually and get more RPMs but I think 3k is about the sweet spot

Top Bottom