Columbia Gorge / Hood River mechanic?

rscottcush

Hi All,

I've lived in the Columbia Gorge for a few years now and have been taking my 2004 van down to Noble Motors outside of Portland. Mike down there is the best, but when I called him recently to make an appt he said he doesn't want to work on vans anymore! Bummer. Can anyone recommend a mechanic in the gorge? There's more sprinter vans than people here so you'd think somebody would work on them, but I haven't found anyone willing and qualified to do so who I trust. I'm in White Salmon, but anywhere in the zone here to avoid a trip to Portland would be great!

Thanks for any suggestions,
Scott

brucedog

Hi All,

There's more sprinter vans than people here so you'd think somebody would work on them, but I haven't found anyone willing and qualified to do so who I trust.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Scott
Haha so true! I'm interested in finding somebody as well since I have ten thousand miles left on my extended warranty and spending a day in Portland for service is a time suck.

rscottcush

Looks like a good bet based on a quick internet look. I'll try them tomorrow. Thanks!
Precision doesn't do Sprinters, but found a place in Hood River that does, in case anyone else is looking it's called Delcarpine Auto. They have a special sprinter labor rate that's slightly higher than normal... jeez, might need to offload this thing soon...

derekhski

Not in the Gorge. JC Car Care in the Lake Grove / Lake Oswego area does Sprinters. They get quite a few positive feed back reviews.

http://www.jccarcarellc.com/

I do not recommend anyone use McCoy Freightliner in Portland, I have had them not put parts back on, and just hand them to me over the counter, when I returned with the van discovering their lack of attention. Worst customer care ever.

Top Bottom