2015 2500 Sprinter MB Trouble code P0299 & P261f

wilxiv

Hello, i have a 2015 2500 sprinter , i have couple of troubles codes P0299 & P261f . what can i do to fix this issues and locate the parts.

D

Deleted member 50714

Check all hoses common to turbo. Need high level scanner to perform dynamic testing.

Coolant switch over valve may be defective.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you find out what was wrong? I have the same p261f code. changed the change over valve and it didn't help I didn't see any sign of coolant in the old valve. it shifts strange like the engine isn't heating up and downshifts ruff. Today it gave me a turbo low boost code. Any ideas what I need to change or repair?

InfinityLimo

Did you find out what was wrong? I have the same p261f code. changed the change over valve and it didn't help I didn't see any sign of coolant in the old valve. it shifts strange like the engine isn't heating up and downshifts ruff. Today it gave me a turbo low boost code. Any ideas what I need to change or repair?
Did you ever determine the cause of this issue? I have a 2014 doing the same, already replaced throttle body and water pump.

JoshnKatie’s kidwagon

2014 Merc 2500 OM651 Passenger
Have you guys laid eyes on this thread yet? Lots to consider. I’m interested to see what you guys find out on your vehicles

Top Bottom