Autel AP200 screen shots + INFO

mtman

Autel AP200 - Europe > Sprinter or Chrysler?

Hi,

I have an 08 Dodge Sprinter. Used an m802 on it before - Chrysler seems to produce more codes, but Europe > Sprinter gives slightly different codes.

Which one should I get as the default? Is it worth it subscribing to the other one as well?

Thanks

autostaretx

Erratic Member
Re: Autel AP200 - Europe > Sprinter or Chrysler?

The Benz_Sprinter selection should cover all variations.

Here in the US, to get the full at least more systems reporting, we have to tell is "WDB" *and* 906 *and* (sometimes) Mexican.
It's rather hit-and-miss.

--dick

LucianNovo

Peggy The Van
77580E5B-879A-4E78-A664-50B66078DC18.png When I select Manuel selection a pop up come up that says: “Data Error”. Is anyone else having this problem?

What I’ve done to trouble shoot: deleted and redownloaded the apps, disconnected and reconnected Bluetooth, reinstalled the Benz-Sprinter pack

Does anyone have a suggestion for how to fix?

Im using a 2004 Dodge Sprinter 3500, and an iPhone, I’m using the “Benz-Sprinter” diagnostic package

D

Deleted member 50714

Excellent!
Successfully diagnosing a problem is certainly a pleasurable dopamine moment.

Thank you for sharing your experience with AP 200 and encourage you to share more?

LucianNovo

Peggy The Van
9A0C2B16-1E86-43F1-ADD1-C386F75D1326.png Actually I haven’t successfully made the AP200 work yet for my 2004 Dodge Sprinter 3500. I'm trying the Benz-Sprinter andDodge diagnostic packages. When I use the Benz-Sprinter package it gives me The following error when I select “manual selection”:5B9E8810-3164-4E4F-80EE-B9A7A1B22060.png

does anyone have a suggestion for how to make this work? My objective is to clear the check engine light briefly for a smog check.

D

Deleted member 50714

I think this problem has been resolved and someone will chime in.

Smog check? Need to determine what monitors, if any, are open.

D

Deleted member 50714

This comes straight outta the 06 service manual and doesn't just apply to AGM batteries.IMG_9186.JPG

D

Deleted member 50714

Check all the OBD female-male connector pins for corrosion, postion and or damage.

Sometimes the little metal spade thingys become dislodged and don't make sufficient contact.

autostaretx

Erratic Member
does anyone have a suggestion for how to make this work? My objective is to clear the check engine light briefly for a smog check.
For simply clearing a check engine light (without actually addressing the problem), the AP200's "Basic" profile (which was in it when you opened the box) should be able to do that.

Many smog-check stations look for "monitors closed" and miles since clearing the Check Engine light as part of their checking.

If you location only cares about "light out" and "passes SNAP opacity (i.e. smoke) test", then you might get by.

--dick

marklg

Haha. Figured out my own problem. For sprinters made between 2002 and 2006ish with a dodge logo on them- you need to get the Dodge diagnostic package!! (Obviously :LOL:)
I do not believe this is correct. Mine works with Benz_Sprinter manual vehicle selection and several people have chosen the Dodge and had to get Autel to reset their free option, removing it so they can choose Benz_Sprinter.

If you choose generic OBD, does it talk to the vehicle? If not, you have a hardware connection issue.

Regards,

Mark

LucianNovo

Peggy The Van
Excellent!
Successfully diagnosing a problem is certainly a pleasurable dopamine moment.

Thank you for sharing your experience with AP 200 and encourage you to share more?
Bobnoxious I was wrong when I claimed that the Dodge diagnosis package works for 2004 Sprinters. So I deleted the post that your reply relates to. you might want to delete your reply.

gord.tromac

Re: Autel AP200 screen shots

Let's put them in-line for the folks: (if you refer to his PDF file, you can blow them up larger)

View attachment 114151

View attachment 114152

View attachment 114153

View attachment 114154

View attachment 114155

--dick (whose AP200 is on the way (in theory))View attachment 114151View attachment 114152View attachment 114153View attachment 114154View attachment 114155
Just ordered but am unclear how to find out if mine is a '903' or something else as mine is also a dodge and the vin may also not be recognised. 2006.

marklg

Just ordered but am unclear how to find out if mine is a '903' or something else as mine is also a dodge and the vin may also not be recognised. 2006.
If it is a 2006, choose Benz_Sprinter from their "store" as your free vehicle. Then choose manual selection and then Sprinter, and then either the lines starting with 901 or YD and then your country. Both work, with different modules working on both. Then try the different modules. If they don't talk, try the other vehicle selection. You might have to use both to get all of them as Autel did not record which modules were in which vehicle.

Regards,

Mark

Top Bottom