Interior Panels

LS1K5

Does anyone have a source of the coroplast type gray interior panels in 4 x 8 sheets? I'm looking to make some roof panels and the stuff that you can get at Home Depot just doesn't cut it, I found something from a sign maker that is much better but I have no idea if it's still available.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Heatnairguy

There’s an insulating and sound attenuation material that hot rod deed and restorers use that you might want to use between the sheet metal and the corollary to make it even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RonR

Recovering Sprinter Owner
Check your local plastic supply vendor. They are likely wholesale only but mine (seattle) sold me several sheets for way too much money. But, they where much stronger than what you can get at home depot or a sign shop, basically the same as the MB material.
It's great stuff, heat it if you want a tight curve. They are very light, an insulator and a sound deadener. I covered mine in "Hulliner" from Perfectfit to get a less clinical look.

Ron

Check your local plastic supply vendor. They are likely wholesale only but mine (seattle) sold me several sheets for way too much money. But, they where much stronger than what you can get at home depot or a sign shop, basically the same as the MB material.
It's great stuff, heat it if you want a tight curve. They are very light, an insulator and a sound deadener. I covered mine in "Hulliner" from Perfectfit to get a less clinical look.

Ron
Where in Seattle?
Thanks

Top Bottom