Resale value?

Cory707

I see a lot of people wanting 150k for a basic outfitted 4x4. Are buyers actually going for it? Is the resale market inflated because of the void in new gen 4x4? Not a single 4x4 on eBay, a very select few on Autotrader at normal prices, and a whole bunch at 125k+. What’s for sale is not really indicative of what’s actually selling so just wondering what people are experiencing. Guess I should mention that I’m interested because I’m thinking of selling mine because my needs have changed. 2017 170 crew 4x4 with alpine seat swivels and a few little cosmetic things. 30k miles

Cory707

“Basic” was the wrong word to describe the pricey outfitted rigs for sale - lots of blood sweat and tears and tons of respect from me.

sanomechanic

Those high dollar vans have been posted over a year now. Only one that seems to sell is the Winnie Revel. People who price vans reasonable are the ones who sell them. I've been watching this market for over a year now. I've seen a few move on Craigslist as well

MrB

In that price range the 170 4x4's are in "like new" condition, all MB options, custom cabinetry and leather, high end appliances, $10k+ lithium systems paired with generator and solar, etc. Might be a reasonable price vs. $180k+ for brand new.

Top Bottom