US Map of Costco Diesel Gas Stations

SeattleNewbie

2013 NCV3 2500 170" WB
I find Costco's diesel price to be the cheapest in the PNW based on what I see on GasBuddy. Costco also has a generous cash back on gas / diesel with its Citi credit card (4%) and its executive membership (2%) - so I try to fill up at Costco whenever possible.

I made this custom Google map based on the data on Costco's website:
https://www.costco.com/gasoline-diesel.html

Posting here in case others might find it useful:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RYYirhk0Sm1z2l2myZcTCbt1US2vJYfW&usp=sharing

If you click the star next to the map description you can have this transpose on your Google Maps. Might come in handy next time you're off on a road trip.

gltrimble

The 4% fuel rebate applies to all gas stations that accept Visa. But sadly the Executive 2% rebate does not apply to any gas stations including Costco. Just need more Costcos with diesel closer to me. The drive to and from the nearest diesel Costco wipes out any savings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

2x1968muscle

Itasca Reyo 25R
The 4% fuel rebate applies to all gas stations that accept Visa. But sadly the Executive 2% rebate does not apply to any gas stations including Costco. Just need more Costcos with diesel closer to me. The drive to and from the nearest diesel Costco wipes out any savings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Correct, the 2% Executive rebate is based on $$ that goes thru the tills only
(merchandise through the front-end registers)

That being said the pump price is still cheaper than other stations for sure !!

SeattleNewbie

2013 NCV3 2500 170" WB
Thanks for pointing out the fact that the 2% Executive Costco Membership rebate does not apply to gas. Another gotcha about the Costco Citi Visa card is with gas stations at which you don't pay at the pump, but pay inside, those purchases get categorized as "service station" and don't receive the 4% "gas/fuel" rebate.

We recently drove from Seattle to Portland and then Boise. Although Costco's gas price is usually the cheapest in Seattle, the same was not true in Portland and throughout the rest of the trip. We used the Gas Buddy app to find the cheapest option in each area.

Top Bottom