NCV3: 2006-2018 2017 4x4 Sportsmobile Pop-Roof Crew Camper for a family of 4 - Portland/OR - $105k

Birk

2017 Sprinter Crew Camper 144" 4x4 in Stone Grey with Sportsmobile pop-roof; 13k miles; Portland OR; seats 5; sleeps 2 adults and 2 kids; asking $105k

We are selling our converted camper van because we are moving to Europe. The van was garaged when not used and is in immaculate condition.

Exterior features:
High/low range 4x4 package
Sportsmobile pop-roof; power lift; roof rails; solar prep kit; LED lighting; custom paint
Factory tow hitch
T-vent side window driver side rear
Factory back-up camera
Bi-Xenon headlights
Roof rails
Tinted windows
Engine hood w/ matte black vinyl wrap

Interior features:
Rattletrap; Thinsulate insulation and sound deadening
Heavy duty PVC flooring
Sportscraft swivel seats driver, passenger
Factory 2nd row 3 seats with integrated 3 point seat belts
Factory heated comfort front seats
Custom galley cabinets
200Ah AGM house battery + 100Ah Factory aux battery
50A Sterling battery to battery smart charger with remote control panel
Blue Sea electrical system with circuit breaker panel; several USB and 110V outlets
Dometic gas cook top - sink combo
Isotherm 85l Drawer 12V/110V refrigerator with freezer
1500W pure sine inverter
Espar D2 Airtronic heater with high altitude kit and Easystart controller and remote
20 gallon fresh water tank with on demand SHURflo water delivery to sink faucet
kids bunk beds with LED lighting
BFG KO2 265/75/16 off-road tires; snow chains
Audio upgrade w/Kenwood Excelon DDX9905S; 7" touch screen; JVC speakers
magnetic shades for rear windows

Photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FYYeiGZ7urgEm5Nr6

*ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES! Please DO NOT contact seller unless you're a serious buyer - No dealers, no trades.

Last edited:

cmg693

We're interested in your camper van - but have some questions. Happy to provide a list - or discuss by phone - whatever's easier. Please let me know what works best. Thanks.

scarring

Hi. Very interested in the rig. I have some specific questions. Please let me know the best method to discuss. Thx, Scott

GeorgeRa

2013 Sprinter DIY 144WB, Portland OR
Nicely done, good choice with HDPE countertops and 80/20. For a new owner 80/20 is just about perfect to do modifications. I would suggest to add a layout picture, it took me a while to see the bench behind the front sets, perhaps just a photo through the sliding doors.

Good luck selling and in your European endeavors.

Birk

Nicely done, good choice with HDPE countertops and 80/20. For a new owner 80/20 is just about perfect to do modifications. I would suggest to add a layout picture, it took me a while to see the bench behind the front sets, perhaps just a photo through the sliding doors.

Good luck selling and in your European endeavors.
Thanks George,
I added another picture taken through the sliding door to show the layout with the 2nd row bench.

---Birk

Top Bottom