MB Cruiser

tuck2family

I have been looking to purchase an MB Cruiser and cannot find one! We are located in the midwest. I am really interested in a 222. I have been looking for just the right B class motorhome. I like the MB Cruiser and the Chinook, both of which are discontinued. I don't want a van looking B or a bed over the top or seats in the back. These models have what I am looking for. Anyone with any ideas or better model for me to look at? I just want a b for week end vacations or traveling cross country that I can drive like a car. I have tried a class C and a toy hauler and now a travel trailer all in one year, when all i really want is a B motorhome!!!:bash:

elysium

Here's a 222 in michigan.

http://www.globalrvtrader.net/forest-river-mb-cruiser-222.php

Honestly, if I were getting a chinook, it would matter a lot what year it was. Remember ford has the spark plug ejection issue for most of the years that the chinook was in production (not enough threads to hold the spark plug in). I think those built on a 2004 chassis might be ok...but if I recall, chinook stopped production in 2005 (probably built on 2004 chassis). So, one or two model years...that's not a lot of selection.

Of course, posting on a sprinter forum, you know which way we lean. :bounce:

PeteInLongBeach

My 2004 MB Cruiser with only 7,000 miles might become available in the next few weeks, if the purchase of another motorhome goes through.

dml88jd

I have a 2006 MB Cruiser model 222 (with Mercedes hood emblem) that I am contemplating selling if you are still interested. It is absolutely loaded and I've kept it in enclosed storage when not using it and also have a cover. We absolutely love "Irv" and I would buy another one in a heartbeat but my son goes to college next fall so ... It is so easy to drive and maneuver and park! 22+ mpg even in mountain areas. I've added a custom storage shelf above the cab, a GPS with integrated back up camera, custom cab window screens, custom front sun screen, an extra front window curtain, and I've added another storage drawer in the kitchen. I've also got color coordinated rugs, towels and sheets. All maintenance is up to date and he's in great shape! dml88jd@mchsi.com

boatmax

I am also interested in purchasing a Forest River MB Cruiser, in any year prior to 2006. The reason for which is that the floor plan was changed and the hanging closets were eliminated. I like this unit because it has a seperate shower and toilet, 2 closets and vanity. I plan to use the unit for both business and pleasure. I have had 4 Class A motor homes, and they seem to be a liability in urban areas, when it comes to parking. Please respond with details and pictures. I will pay NADA value.
Max (boatmax@aol.com)

Top Bottom