2019 Amazon Spec Cargo Van at Nashville Sprinter

dynaco1

Nashville Sprinter has one of the 2019 Amazon Spec'd cargo vans for sale. Definite stealth-camping potential.

The datacard indicates Amazon customer code Z3A and Dusseldorf origination. A few special options related to PRO CONNECT fleet tracking. Up-charge for color Amazon code 7769, which is a special grey darker than the standard blue-grey or graphite grey.

Lots of pictures posted by dealer, including three of the window sticker. No cargo door handles? No cargo compartment lights? Are these not important items for a delivery van?

I'd buy it if there were a couple windows on the sides, cruise control, aux battery and roof rails. I do like the color.

https://www.mercedesbenzofnashville...ashville-17309e980a0e0adf618ffa51544ac94c.htm

Last edited:

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
What do you think “Residual Heat Circulation” is?

Cheers,
Greg
When the engine is off and after it was run, if you press the REST button on the dash, the heater and coolant recirculating pump will turn run and until the coolant reaches lower temperature or max. time limit.

autostaretx

Erratic Member
"Residual heat circulation" is/was "standard" on US-delivered T1N Sprinters ... a button labeled REST on the AC panel.

The theory is: you turn off the engine ... the coolant is still warm.
You push REST and it starts an electric circulation pump and kicks the cabin fan on at speed 1 (you can dial up higher).
It then runs for 15 minutes, extracting the "residual heat" from the coolant/engine block.

Quite comfy.
--dick (added: who really needs to remember to click Refresh when the screen has been sitting for a while :whistle:)

Boxster1971

2023 Sprinter 2500 144wb AWD
Nashville Sprinter has one of the 2019 Amazon Spec'd cargo vans for sale. Definite stealth-camping potential.

The datacard indicates Amazon customer code Z3A and Dusseldorf origination. A few special options related to PRO CONNECT fleet tracking. Up-charge for color Amazon code 7769, which is a special grey darker than the standard blue-grey or graphite grey.

Lots of pictures posted by dealer, including three of the window sticker. No cargo door handles? No cargo compartment lights? Are these not important items for a delivery van?

I'd buy it if there were a couple windows on the sides, cruise control, aux battery and roof rails. I do like the color.

https://www.mercedesbenzofnashville...ashville-17309e980a0e0adf618ffa51544ac94c.htm
I wonder how many of these will start showing up at dealers since Amazon never bought many/any of them. They only got Mercedes to build them for them to be leased through their partners. Amazon is a mighty force in any market. Just look at what they did to get their new headquarters in New York and Virginia.

Boxster1971

Just looked at photos from the Nashville dealer. I see the new Sprinters have a DEF gauge that is always on screen like the fuel gauge. Good idea finally.

Attachments

Boxster1971

Something else new. Option M24 Starter Upgraded for $178. No mention of this option in the other documents we have seen. It certainly makes sense for a delivery van that would get restarted often every day.

Attachments

nomad12

I have seen plenty of 2018 Amazon vans in my town. 6 at my last dealer visit all in dark grey. They were getting there first service. I love the color but don’t want to look like them. I think they will start snatching up the new ones but are prob getting deals on 2018 now. Amazon has every reason to take a chunk out of shipping companies.

zaskarkid

that's really cool, but the warranty and msrp makes one think they can do better w the configurator. color is interesting but can you imagine getting chased down by amazon customers in neighborhoods :smirk:

sailquik

Do all the Amazon Vans have running boards?
I saw 2 Amazon Sprinters today on my way through Hampton Roads and they both seemed to have running boards on both
sides and the rear.
Do they all have sliders on both sides or something?
The ones on the LH side looked pretty ugly.
Roger

b_gons

That van has the BA3 Brake Assist Plus option without the premium package options that appears to be required in the Dealer Ordering Guide. Hopefully regular customers can also order that option without a couple of grand in package options they may not want. I'd love that option separately.

autostaretx

Erratic Member
"M24 Upgraded Starter $178" on that invoice sticker... hmmm....

--dick
p.s. that option doesn't appear in the two equipment guides/price lists that have been posted here

Last edited:

Top Bottom